Status: COMPLETE

Funny How I Fell in Love With You

37

Draco followed me all the way to where my old Ravenclaw dorm was. "Please, listen to me! Give me a chance to explain!"

I slammed the door in his face, and threw myself onto my bed and cried. 'What the fuck did they do to me? Did anyone ever know there was always a price to pay when you get what you want?' Everything was silent, except for the sound of me sobbing. Then, there was a small voice singing to me...

"I wanted you to know that I love the way you laugh. I wanna hold you high and steal your pain away... I keep your photograph and I know it serves me well. I wanna hold you high and steal your pain. Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome. And I don't feel right when you're gone away..."

I knew it was Draco, and I sang back to him through my tears:

"The worst isn't over now... And we can't breathe again. I wanna hold you high, you steal my pain away. There's so much left to learn, and someone left to fight. I wanna hold you high and steal your pain... Cause I'm broken when I'm open... And I don't feel like I am strong enough. Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome... and I don't feel right when you're gone away."

"Cause I'm broken when I'm open... And I don't feel like I am strong enough. Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome... and I don't feel right when you're gone away..." sang Draco as he walked away, presumably back to our former bedroom.

'How can he steal away my pain when I still have so much?' I wondered sadly. 'Not only is my dear Rosie dead, I have now been lied to by my own husband, and now mansy Pansy is going to be killing someone in the castle. Why me? Why do I have to suffer so much misery??'

"Your suffering is NOTHING compared to MINE," said a voice from the shadows.
_______________________________________________________________________
(Draco's Point of View)
I couldn't get through to Tessie at all, so I walked slowly back to our former bedroom. What was she so mad about? What was the big deal that she had Pansy's blood in her? And what is she talking about connection?

It tore me up inside how Tessie wouldn't let me in... I wanna hold you high and steal your pain...If only I could, if only I could...

There was a knock on the door, and Harry and Michaela entered the room. "Yes, what do you want now?" I said angrily. "Life can't get any worse can it?"

"I'd beg to differ," said Harry. "Michaela, tell him..."

"Draco, there is something you need to know," said Michaela. "I had this nightmare, and I told Tessie about it. In it, there was this girl, and Tessie said it was some Pansy girl. And she was in the school... this school. She said Avada Kedavra or whatever the killing spell is, and there was a flash of green light. Tess said that someone might be killed in this castle, that she had this strange connection to this Pansy chick..."

"OH FUCK!" I shouted, banging my fist against the wall. "The resurrection spell... Pansy's blood must somehow connect them. But why does Michaela dream of Pansy murdering someone at this school?"

"Maybe it is a warning that someone she loves is going to d-" began Harry. But before he could finish, I ran back to Tessie's dorm as fast as I could.
_______________________________________________________________________
(Tessie's Point of View)
I jumped five feet in the air. "Who's there? Who is it?"

"Who's there? Who is it?" said the voice mockingly. "Oh how I have dreamed of this, and at long last, I have it. You Tessie, are alone, locked in your bedroom, with no one to help you... You are trapped, and at my mercy!!!!!"

"Who are you?" I asked, looking around the room. The voice laughed a maniacal laugh.

"Funny you should ask that..." said the voice. "For I am the reason you are still alive. I am the reason you live, breathe the air, and FUCK MY DRACO SCORPIUS MALFOY!"

"P-p-pansy?" I said as I shook with fear.

"That's my name, don't wear it out bitch," said Pansy as she came out from the shadows.

She wore emerald green and black robes, and her hair was much longer than what it once was when we were in school. "You are a PATHETIC excuse for a witch and a human being! You say you have it bad? What the mansion isn't big enough for you? Draco doesn't have enough money to spend on you???"

"FUCK OFF YOU WHORE!" I screamed as Pansy walked closer towards me.

"Tsk... I'll let that one go this one time. Next time, I won't be as nice..." Pansy said with a small smirk. "Like I was saying, what the fuck do you get at saying you are suffering so much misery?"

"I don't fucking have to tell you anything," I growled.

"Oh Tessie, when will you ever learn? CRUCIO!"

I fell to the floor, writhing in pain. I clutched my stomach, and prayed that my baby would be alright.

"STOP! STOP IT GODDAMN IT!" I screamed. "I'M FUCKING PREGNANT YOU DUMB WHORE!!!!!!!!"

"How DARE you call me a dumb whore! CRUCIO!"

I sobbed as the pain went through my body once more. It was as if electrical surges were running through my body, shocking me all over. "D-d-draco," I whimpered. "H-help m-m-me..."

"No one can save you now, dear Tessie," snarled Pansy.