Status: COMPLETE

Funny How I Fell in Love With You

7

(Scorpius' Point of View)
When I saw Rosaline hug Hugh when we were exchanging presents, I knew that her feelings were genuine. I gnashed my teeth and scowled at the two of them. Too long I hadn't done something. I have to come up with a plan. But what? I was sick and tired of watching everyone open their presents, so I took my things up to my room. I slammed the door and cursed Hugh.

"Damn it! What the hell am I gonna do about him? I have got to do something!" I gazed into the fireplace in my room, and then all of a sudden, I saw a face in the fireplace.

"'Ello Scorpius!" said a woman who looked like she was in her fifties. "Looks like you need some help with revenge..."

"Who the fuck are you?" I asked, backing away from the fireplace.

"Come on poppet, you do not know your dear auntie?" said the woman. "Well, I suppose not. Well, I am your Auntie Bellatrix Lestrange. I can help you set your problem straight. Want revenge on this guy? Let Auntie teach you two curses you can use on this boy..."

"I'm listening..."

"One curse will make the cursed person do whatever the caster wants. It is the Imperious curse. All you do is flick your wand and say 'IMPERIO' as you point it to your target."

"Wicked!" I cried.

"But the best is the pain inducing curse or torture curse. All you got to do is say 'CRUCIO' and point it at the intended person."

"But that's not all, you can also say 'SECTUMSEMPRA' and that will cause the victim to bleed uncontrollably. Very nasty but effective..."

"Thanks- Aunt Bellatrix," I said as she faded into the fire. I now knew what I had to do. I will do it after Christmas...
_______________________________________________________________________
(Rosaline's Point of View)
"Come on! Everyone pile in the dining room for some supper!" cried mum.

We all came running and helped ourselves to lasagna and sausage. Mum cooked everything, she refused to have dad have a special chef to come and cook for us.

The food was amazing, and everyone had gone up for seconds and thirds.

"Make room for dessert!" cried mum as the guys kept piling food on their plates.

"But your cooking is sooo good!" moaned uncle Ron as he stuffed his face.

Albus, James, Uncle Harry, the twins, and Hubert all nodded in agreement. "Sorry men, but she is all mine," said dad as he put an arm around her waist and guided her under the doorway. "Tessie, what's that?"

Mum looked up, and before she could say anything, dad kissed her under the mistletoe. "Ugh, parents macking, gross!" I cried.

Desert was amazing. Mum had made her special cookies for the holidays that everyone loved so much, and had even made a special bundle for everyone to take home to have. Heaven help us, we were all going to be very very heavy when we go back to school.

As I started to walk back to my room, I heard footsteps from behind me. I turned around and saw Hugh standing there with a small package in his hands.

"For you..."

I opened the box up, and there inside was a heart shaped necklace with a picture of Hugh on the outside. "I-I just wanted you to know that you are always in my heart, and hopefully now I will always be in yours..."

I smiled bashfully, and gave him a sweet, gentle kiss. "You are so sweet! I love it! I'll put it on right now!"

"Here, let me..." He unclasped the chain, and I lifted my long blonde hair out of his way so he could put it on properly. His hands brushed my shoulder blades gently as he managed to clasp the necklace around my neck. He stood there, running his hands through my hair, and he began to kiss my neck. Oh God let me tell you, I wanted to do some dirty things to him right then! Lord did he make me all hot and heavy!

"Hugh, we can't... Scorpius," I whispered. Hugh stopped abruptly.

"Oh yeah... He'll kill me if he catches us..."

"Hugh, listen. I like having our little private time, but we can't do that around the house. I know, mum told me about the Room of Requirement at school. We could hang out there!"

"Ok. Boy, I never thought I would say this but, I really want to go back to school now..." I laughed as I closed the door to my room, changed into my pajamas, and went to bed.
_______________________________________________________________________
(Scorpius' Point of View)
After everyone was full from dinner, I waited in the twin's room with father's old invisibility cloak. I casted the muffliato charm so no one would be able to hear us. I waited... and waited...

"Oh Rosaline, if you only knew how much I loved you," said Hugh as he entered the room. "My present couldn't possibly express the love I hold for you in my heart. I can't believe she likes me! Right now, nothing could possibly get any worse..."

"CRUCIO!"

I watched in wonder as Hugh rolled around in pain on the floor. Auntie Bellatrix was actually right about this! Let's cause him some more pain.

"CRUCIO!"

"Stop, whoever you are! Please!" cried Hugh as me groaned with pain. "Oh God it hurts! Please make it stop!"

"CRUCIO!"

Hugh began to scream, and then, only then did I show myself.

"You?" said Hugh. "I didn't think you would stoop to this level!"

"I don't care what you or anyone else thinks!" I spat. "I warned you Weasley, and you didn't heed my warning. Now you must suffer the consequences! Imperio!"

Hugh's body went limp, and his eyes became glassy.

'Ok, I want you to go tell Rosaline you don't love her, you want nothing to do with her, and that she is a brainless, ugly girl. GO!'

Hugh got up quickly, and I threw the invisibility cloak over me and followed him.

"Rosaline?" he said as he entered her room. "You are the ugliest, most stupid girl I had ever had the misfortune to know..."

"Very funny Hugh, I know it is a prank right?" said Rosaline.

"No, I'm being dead serious," said Hugh. "I do not love you, and I want nothing to do with you. I hate you. Stay away from me or I'll curse you back to the black hole that you came from..."

Rosaline began to cry as Hugh laughed, and left the room.