Status: COMPLETE

Funny How I Fell in Love With You

9

(Tessie's Point of View)
I knew that Hugh wasn't lying about being imperiused. He didn't know what it meant until I told him. He told me all the feelings that he felt when being under the curse, and it was then I knew something was up. Hugh and I both knew that Scorpius wouldn't know how to do magic like that. It was impossible for him to know spells like that. But how did he learn it?

Restricted section? You need special permission from a teacher, and then it must be signed by the headmaster. Harry had not signed anything so far.

Draco? I highly doubt it. Since the war ended, he hasn't ever used the curses. And I highly doubt he would teach something like that to his son.

Could it be Fred? No, couldn't be. He knows that Scorpius hates his sons, and would use it against them.

Who in Merlin could have possibly taught Scorpius how to use the unforgivable curse?

"Excuse me Mistress Malfoy," said a voice from my knees. A small, female house elf was tugging at my robes. "It seems you are having a bit of trouble, I presume?"

"Why, yes," I said politely. "Please, can you help me?"

"All Hogwarts house elves are pleased to serve you Mistress Malfoy," said the house elf.

"What is you name, if you please?"

"Gilda..."

"Gilda dear, do you have any idea what goes on around the school?" I asked.

"Oh yes, Mistress, I do know everything," said Gilda. "We house elves have to know everything so we can do our jobs properly."

"Have you seen a small boy who looks like a male version of me?"

"Oh yes! Master Scorpius Malfoy! He is always up in his Slytherin dorm. Gives us very little time to clean his room..."

"Have you overheard anything he has been saying so far?"

"All that we have heard him say was that 'Auntie Bellatrix was right,' whatever that means..." My face turned a shade of green. She couldn't have... it couldn't be possible...

"Did he say how he saw his aunt?" I asked as I began to sway on my feet.

"He said something about her appearing in the hearth in his room..." said Gilda. I gasped. That little bitch appeared to my son and taught him how to torture poor Hugh?!

"Thank you for your help Gilda," I said as I gave her a large sack of galleons. "Treat yourself to something nice..." With a loud crack, Gilda was gone. I ran to my office, and began to pace back and forth. What was I going to do?

I couldn't tell Draco, I mean, he would flip and practically KILL Scorpius! I can't have that happening.

"God, if only Dumbledore were here..." I said out loud. "Everything would be fine... I can't believe this! The bitch must have survived the war. But how? How could she possibly get to Scorpius' fireplace?" I groaned and put my hands on my head. Well, at least Draco didn't teach him those curses...
_______________________________________________________________________
(Rosaline's Point of View)
Mum left Hugh and I alone as she went to further investigate. It was very awkward to be in the same room with him, and he shuffled his feet around.

"I-I'm sorry," I whispered softly. "It... it really hurt me what you said. That's why I was so mean."

"I understand," said Hugh gently. "I would have probably done the same thing."

"We have got to just stay friends because look where it is getting us. All it is giving us is pain and heartache! Let Scorpius think we are friends, and when he sees how you are trustworthy, he will let you date me."

"Alright. We will be friends... for now."

He kissed me, and I threw my arms around his neck. "I-I love you," I said, looking into his eyes.

"Oh, God, I have been waiting for you to say that to me," said Hugh as his lips crashed onto mine in a wave of passion.