Status: jeph. says: Will be updated as soon as I get my computer back. Stupid store, said two weeks. -_-

Cinema.

Bathroom.

As a result, I was right (because when the fuck am I not?) because as soon as I shoved my way into the restaurant bathrooms, Cheryl’s annoying crows were right behind me.

“WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?” was the first thing I heard, followed by an ever-so charming, “YOU CAN’T JUST GO AND EMBARASS ME LIKE THAT. YOU’RE LUCKY I EVEN SET THIS UP FOR YOU. YOU KNOW THAT YOU WOULDN’T BE ABLE TO DO THIS BY YOURSELF.”

The last part was what stung the most because we—most importantly, me—knew that she was right, but I was being too difficult to agree. Even though we weren’t sisters, we treated our relationship like it; she was the older, annoying as fuck, pointing out all your faults, biggercousin sibling and I was just the little unpampered baby.

It’s gotten to the point where I could imagine myself taking her by surprise and slamming her head against the tiled concrete floor. I’d watch the blood pool out of the broken skin, from the crack in her skull and I’d smile, reaching down into—

“YOU’RE A RECLUSE AND A DAMN HERMIT, ROSE. YOU’RE NEVER GONNA GET ANYWHERE WITH YOUR FUCKING I-CAN-GET-ANYTHING-WITHOUT-TRYING ATTITUDE!”

—her dropped purse and take out whatever cash she had left in her wallet. I can imagine myself smiling because she was finally gone. It’d just be one easy tackle and—no. I clenched my fists and my teeth, silently muttering to myself that murder was not the way to go, even if the idea seemed pretty appealing at the moment.

“YOU’RE SUCH A FUCK-UP! I GO OUT OF MY WAY AND DO SOMETHING NICE FOR YOU AND THIS IS THE THANKS I GET?”

So obviously, our apparent childhood friendship didn’t work out as we got older, when I finally managed to find my way out of my antsy pubescence and into contradicting, never-take-any-shit teenage attitude. We’re now in our early twenties, but that’s besides the point.

“AND HOW FUCKING DARE YOU GO AND CALL ME A RIVERDALE WHORE!” She obviously had been deprived of the greatness that is Pals ‘N’ Gals Digest. “YOU OF ALL PEOPLE SHOULD TALK!”

Like I said, I’m as stubborn as a fucking newborn donkey. So not wanting to admit to my wrong, I turned out with what I hoped to be, a hard look in my eyes and delivered a vicious slap to her make-up covered cheek.

She stood dumbfounded, mouth opening and closing as if she had nothing to say. I almost felt bad, but seeing the reddened flesh of her cheek made the remorse melt away. Instead, I felt triumphant. I countered her with my arms crossed, a taunting smirk on my face as if to say, ‘Oh yeah, I did fucking go there.’

“I—you... the fuck—?”

She obviously had nothing else to say and for that, I was glad. I was just beginning to lose my cool.

“Now that you’re quiet,” I said, breaking the silence. “How’s about we ignore the fact that I’m a complete head case, go back to what’s-his-face and finish our lovely dinners?”