Status: Complete xo

A Dream is a Wish You Can't Make All on Your Own

At 17 years of age, Lauren was a shining star. Having been signed to Hollywood records days before her 17th birthday, she went straight into recording, performing the music she had written herself along with the help of her best friends Claire and Jordan. Within 6 months of being signed to the record label, Lauren had recorded her debut album, titled ‘With a little help’ and was beating other artists that had been around longer to the top spots.

Having been in the limelight for nearly a year now, Lauren was used to the non stop questions and being followed by people she had never met before. She was also used to people pretending to be her friend because they wanted something. Lauren knew who her friends were though. Claire and Jordan had been by her side from the beginning of the process to the point where Lauren was being flown out to different countries for morning programmes and then being flown back to her home town in Bristol for tea that evening.

Before long, Lauren’s friends Claire and Jordan were accompanying Lauren on a trip to LA where they would be meeting the Jonas Brothers. None of the girls knew that they would be coming home as a group and not just a solo artist and her best friends.