Status: Complete xo

A Dream is a Wish You Can't Make All on Your Own

Chapter 21

3rd Persons POV
Not long after Lauren climbed into her bunk, she fell asleep, her music still playing softly through her earphones. When Kevin got onto the bus, his expression changed to one of complete anger. He started shouting at Jordan and Claire to tell him where Lauren was. Joe and Nick told him to stop it, which he did once he had found out where Lauren was.

As he stormed to the bunk area, his face still like thunder, he grumbled and moaned about how Lauren had embarrassed him. when he reached the bunks, he pulled back Lauren’s curtain, his face softening when he saw her sleeping peacefully while her ipod played quietly.

Gently, he kissed Lauren’s forehead and pulled her curtain closed again before walking out to the living area. His expression had changed so much since he got onto the bus, it went from anger, to love, to sorrow.

Kevin’s POV
After seeing Lauren sleeping so peacefully while she listened to music, I hated myself for being mad at her. She only thought it would be funny for everyone to know, she thought I would be able to handle people knowing that she had done that to me while I slept. She wasn’t to know how I would react.

“That was out of order how you treated the girls before.” Joe said, blocking my way into the living area.

“I know, I was mad.” I said gently.

“That doesn’t make it any better Kevin. They’ve done nothing wrong. Neither is Lauren.” Nick said.

“I know. Look, let me go apologise and then im going to bed.”

“Fine. Just don’t upset them again.” Joe said spitefully.

“I wont Danger.” I said, using Joe’s nickname.

“Good.” He spat before going back to the living area.

I followed him in and stood awkwardly scratching the back of my neck.

“Sorry, I didn’t mean to act like that before.” I smiled at Claire and Jordan.

“It’s ok. Just don’t do it again.” Claire smiled back.

“Yeah, next time we’ll get Lauren to kick your butt. If she wasn’t asleep im sure she would have by now.” Jordan added smiling.

I smiled my thanks before heading back to the bunk area. I slowly crawled into my bunk, closing the curtain behind me, I fell into a deep slumber.

3rd Person’s POV
As Lauren and Kevin slept, Claire, Jordan, Nick and Joe began sorting out different things for when the girls got back from England. Claire and Jordan had decided to cut their stay short even though Lauren was planning on staying for the full month because she missed her family too much and wanted some time away from anything to do with the music business.

Claire and Joe were planning on going to Ohio, a place Claire had always wanted to go and not just to do a show, for a weekend when she got back from England. Nick and Jordan were planning on going to Paris, a place Jordan would love to go and not just to perform there, for a weekend, the same weekend Claire and Joe were going away.

While Joe and Claire would be in Ohio and Jordan and Nick would be in Paris, Lauren would be in England at home with her parents while Kevin would be back in LA, probably at the boy’s apartment on his own.

Lauren’s POV
I woke up in the night, the bus was quite and wasn’t moving. Tom had obviously pulled over for the night and would be in his private area about the driver’s cabin. The others were all in bed sleeping as well, I could tell because all of the curtains were pulled.

I jumped out of my bunk, pulling my hoodie on a I went. Turning off my ipod, I left it on my bunk before going into the kitchen and grabbing a bottle of water before going into the living area and turning on the TV and curling into a ball on the sofa.

Before long, I could hear people moving around in their bunks because of the noise from the TV. Deciding on it being best not to wake anyone, especially Kevin seeming as he’s still probably mad at me, I turned off the TV and grabbed my laptop.

Turning it on, I was thankful that we’re in America and 5 hours behind because my little sister was on MSN. Grinning, I started talking to her, telling her I couldn’t wait to be back in England at home again.

Within an hour, my sister told me she had to sign off because she was going out. Jealous of her freedom, I said my goodbyes and turned my laptop off before placing it back on the coffee table and curling back into a ball. Slowly, I drifted off to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, im thinking updating every 3 days. Atm im about 12 chapter a head... but that makes sense because ive got college on Monday :|
What do you think?
Lauren . x