Status: Complete xo

A Dream is a Wish You Can't Make All on Your Own

Chapter 22

I woke up in the morning to feel myself being carried. Opening one eye quickly, I glanced up and caught a glimpse of the familiar dark curls. I quickly closed my eye again and kept them closed. As I was placed into my bunk, I rolled over onto my side, sighing in relief. Once the bunk was moved however, I stopped breathing, Kevin was sitting next to me while I pretended to be sleeping.

“Im sorry Lauren.” Kevin said as he gently stroked my hair.

“I cant believe im talking to you while you’re asleep. I must sound so weird. At least the others have all gone out to breakfast already.” Kevin said before kissing my forehead and getting out of the bunk.

Once I knew the curtain was closed and Kevin had left the bunk area, I sighed in relief again. Opening my eyes, I rolled onto my side and thought about all of the possibilities of what I could do. I could either lie here all day, wait until the others get back and then leave my bunk or I could just face Kevin. I decided on the middle option.

As the door was opened and I heard the others come in, I climbed out of my bunk, rubbing my eyes and went to the kitchen to grab a bottle of water before getting dressed. Kevin didn’t get chance to talk to me.

After pulling on a pair of skinny jeans, a plain white t-shirt and a black hoodie, I yanked on my shoes and went into the living area of the bus.

“Guys, im gunna go out for a few hours. Ive gotta grab some presents and stuff. Ill see you later on.” I smiled.

“Do you want us to come?” Claire asked.

“Nah its fine. Have a fun day. Ill make sure im back by the time we’ve gotta speak to simon tonight.” I said, grabbing my things and leaving.

As I walked down the street, I was followed by paparazzi taking my picture. I ignored the flashes as I walked into a small store. Walking around, I looked at the different objects. Smiling, I picked up two small bears with Dana and Micheala written on. I grinned as I paid for them. My sisters never got the chance to have anything with their names on when in England because their names were American so being in New York city and being able to buy something with their names on, I snapped up the chance.

Walking around many more shops, I brought loads more things. Before long, I had been out for 2 hours and had managed to buy presents for all of my sisters, parents and brother. Sighing, I walked into one last shop to look around before going back to the bus. As I walked around the shop, I picked up a few things I like. A pair of skinny jeans, a purple top with the words party like theres no tomorrow on the front and a pair of new headphones, bright pink to match my ipod.

When I was finally done with my shopping, I grabbed my bags and headed out into the street. Walking back towards where the bus was parked, I jumped when my phone began ringing in my bag.

“Hello?” I said wearily, answering my phone.

“Lauren, we’re at the hotel. Where are you?” claire demanded.

“Chill. Im walking back to the bus to grab my things. Ill be there in an hour tops.”

“We’ve got your things. Where are you now?”

“Im outside of the Hilton.”

“Come in then.”

“Are we at the Hilton?”

“Yeah, room 378. ill meet you on the landing. It’s the 6th floor.” Claire said before hanging up.

I sighed for the millionth time before walking into the hotel and up to the elevator. I got in and pressed the button for the 6th floor. Claire met me outside of the lift like promised before dragging me along to our room, the Jonas boys just across the hall from us.
♠ ♠ ♠
Claire wants me to update a lot so I get to the bit that she wants to read :]
Theres about 9/10 chapters to go before Claire's going to be happy and about 12/13 chapters until Jordan's going to be happy :]
What do you think though?
Lauren . x