Status: Complete xo

A Dream is a Wish You Can't Make All on Your Own

Chapter 25

It’s been 3 weeks since our last show and since I got to England. Claire and Jordan have already gone back to LA and are spending the next week with Joe and Nick while Kevin’s off somewhere else doing something I can’t really remember.

When im on my own now, paparazzi don’t tend to follow me because im just one person in a band and without information on all of us they don’t tend to have stories.

As I lounged in my pyjamas watching cartoons with my sisters on the sofa in my parent’s living room, my phone started buzzing. Groaning, I grabbed it from the coffee table and answered.

“Hello smello.” I said smiling.

“Lauren?” Kevin’s familiar voice said.

“No, it’s her evil twin sister Laura. Ive beaten Lauren to a pulp and tied her up in the shed.” I giggled.

“Oh shut up. When do you get home?”

“Kevin, you have to realise, I am home at the moment. But LA’s my home too. So you have to say when do you get back to home 2.” I smiled.

“Fine then, when do you get back to home 2?” Kevin corrected.

“I get back to home 2 in a week.” I sighed.

“Oh, I miss you. It’s been 3 weeks already.” Kevin whined.

“I needed to come home though. Come out to England if you want.” I said, changing the channel making my sisters groan in annoyance.

“Do you think your parents would mind?”

“I don’t know. Ill ask my mum a minute.” I said jumping up from the sofa and going into the kitchen where my mum was.

“Mum, would you mind if Kevin came and stayed for a few days?”

“No, that’s fine with me. He’d have to stay in your room and then you’d have to stay in with the girls or on the sofa though.” My mum said, turning to face me.

“Ok, thank you mum.” I smiled before going back to my phone call.

“You can stay for a few days.” I smiled down the phone even though Kevin couldn’t see me.

“Cool. Ill book a ticket online in a bit and then ring you when I know the information ok babe?” Kevin said.

“Ok, ill talk to you later.”

“Sure. I love you. Bye.”

“Bye.” I smiled before hanging up and collapsing on the sofa again.

“Who was that?” My little sister, Chloe, demanded.

“Kevin.” I smiled at her.

“Kevin who?”

“Kevin Jonas. You know, my boyfriend, one of the Jonas Brothers, the band ive been touring with the past month.” I smiled.

“No way! You didn’t tell me it was Kevin Jonas.” Chloe said, suddenly very interested.

“I did. You weren’t listening though.” I giggled, jumping up from the sofa and walking up stairs.

After showering and changing into a pair of jogging bottoms and baggy t-shirt, I sat down on my bed and signed onto MSN and AIM. MSN for my English friends and AIM for my American friends. I grinned widely when I realised Claire and Jordan were both online. Kevin just made it better though when I saw him on AIM as well.

“LAUREN!” Claire sent me.

“CLAIRE!” I sent back smiling.

“Hurry up and come back to LA please?”

“I can’t at the moment. You know I said I would come back at the end of next week.” I typed sadly.

“Come home soon though. I have to go now, im going out without Jordan, Nick and Joe. I love you.” Claire typed quickly.

“Ok, have fun. I love you too. Tell Jordan I said Hi.”

“I will. Thanks. Bye x”
And with that, Claire signed off as did Jordan.

A few moments after Claire and Jordan signed off of AIM and MSN, my phone buzzed next to me. putting my laptop down onto the bed, I answered quickly.

“Lauren, hey.”

“Hey.” I smiled, the familiar voice making the smile grow.

“Ive booked the flight. Im catching a flight tomorrow morning. The flight lands in Bristol airport at 5pm English time.” Kevin said, sounding like he was reading something.

“You’re reading off of your computer screen aren’t you.” I laughed.

“No. Ok, maybe I am.” Kevin chuckled.

“I knew it. So you’ll be here tomorrow night then.”

“I will.”

“Yay, I can’t wait. Ive missed you so much. And my sisters wanna meet you. Kieran does too. But he can wait for now.” I laughed.

“Ive missed you too. I can’t wait to see you. Oh and meet your family.”

We went on talking for nearly an hour before Kevin had to leave to go and speak to his parents. I put my phone back down onto the night stand before skipping downstairs to tell my mum the information. The next few days were going to be some of the best spent in England yet.
♠ ♠ ♠
Im going to be writing loads for this on Thursday probably but until then, I doubt im going to update this again.
What do you think?
Lauren xo