Status: Complete xo

A Dream is a Wish You Can't Make All on Your Own

Chapter 26

I picked Kevin up from the airport in my mum’s car. Thankful for having a license in both America and England now. Getting Kevin from the airport was something different. Paparazzi were everywhere so when he walked out, dragging his suitcase behind him while I held his free hand, the paparazzi were having a hell of a time. Non stop questions were thrown at us as the flashes from the cameras would blind us if we weren’t wearing sunglasses.

I climbed into the car after helping Kevin get his suitcase into the boot. Sliding in, I turned on the engine of the car and drove away as Kevin and I talked non stop.

“I missed you so much.” Kevin said, lacing our fingers as I drove.

“I missed you too.” I smiled, taking my eyes off of the road for moments before turning my attention back to it.

“Your parents don’t mind that im staying with you do they?” Kevin quizzed.

“Nope. My mum doesn’t really care and my dad said he wants you to stay with us because if anything happened to you at a hotel he’d probably be killed by fan girls. Aka my little sisters.” I giggled.

“Ill take it your sisters like our music then.” Kevin smirked.

“Like is an understatement. But don’t worry, they promised not to be all weird. Chloe’s adamant that we can’t get married though because she wants to marry Frankie when they’re older.” I grinned.

“Aw.” Kevin cooed.

“Don’t aw them. They’re little cows.” I giggled.

“Don’t be mean.”

“Just wait until you meet them.” I said, turning into my parent’s home street.

As I pulled into the drive, my sisters ran to the window while my mum got the door. I laughed as Kevin got his suitcase and we went inside to see my sisters all looking at the door in shock. The obvious thoughts running through their minds being, ‘oh my god, Kevin Jonas is in our house’.

We sat down, my hand linked with Kevin while my mum and dad watched us, obviously happy for us both.

“So, this is Kevin.” I smiled.

“Hi Kevin. Im Steve.” My dad smiled.

“Hi.” Kevin smiled back.

“Im Cher.” My mum smiled.

Kevin nodded and smiled back.

“And these are the little brats I call sisters. Dana, Leanne, Mickie and Chloe.” I said, pointing to each girl in turn.

“Hi.” Kevin smiled.

“Hi.” Chloe smiled brightly, her face lit with excitement.

“Chloe has to be the biggest fan in the house so ignore her if you have to.” I laughed.

“Is this the one who said you can’t marry me because she wants to marry Frankie?” Kevin quizzed.

“She is in deed. She only decided on Frankie though because Joe’s way to old for her.” I laughed.

“Bless.” Kevin smiled.

After a while, Kevin and I decided on going and sorting out my room for him to sleep in while my mum sorted out the camp bed in the dining room, the table being moved to one side for a few days.

“I have some bad news for you.” I muttered, sitting on the end of the bed.

“What?” Kevin said, sitting next to me.

“My family want to meet you. And I don’t just mean my sisters, parents and brother. I mean my uncles, aunties, cousins and grandparents too.” I said screwing my face up.

“And the problem with that is?”

“They’re kinda strange. So we’ll just skip meeting them. We can be busy until the weekend when we go home.” I grinned, a plan coming into action in my mind.

“Ok.” Kevin laughed wrapping his arm around my waist.

Leaning my head on his shoulder, I smiled up at him. Kevin smiled down before kissing my forehead. The next few days were going to be a lot of fun.
♠ ♠ ♠
Im working on writing loads at the moment. Im just about to start another chapter actually. LOL.
Comments would make my tired day better *hint hint*
Loves loves loves..... Lauren xo
Ps - sorry about the random loves thing :L