Status: Complete xo

A Dream is a Wish You Can't Make All on Your Own

Chapter 27

The few days in England with Kevin were fun. We went out to a few places but mainly stayed in playing on my brother’s old Xbox or playing the Piano. When I say playing the piano I mean Kevin played while he taught me a few notes and Dana showed off by playing all of the songs she could while Kevin was around.

As we sat on the plane, Kevin looking out of the window while I flicked through a magazine that had a picture of Kevin and myself on the front, the announcement was made that we would soon be taking off. I strapped in quickly before taking one last look at Bristol airport and smiling.

After the plane had finally taken off, Kevin settled down to go to sleep while I found the whole page spread of Kevin and I while in Bristol. Settling back in my seat, I read the article.

Lauren Friend and Kevin Jonas were spotted out in Bristol, England this week. While Lauren visited her family, it is rumoured that Kevin hardly left his home, along with brothers Joe and Nick for the first 3 weeks of Lauren’s stay in England. Once Claire and Jordan (Lauren’s band members) got home though, Joe and Nick were soon out and about, spending time with the girls and going away for a weekend. At the beginning of Lauren’s 4th week in England, Kevin flew out and stayed in Lauren’s parent’s home with her.

During the week, Lauren and Kevin were spotted shopping in local Cabot Circus, visiting Lauren’s grandparents and walking a dog which is believed to be Lauren’s mums, with Lauren’s younger sisters.

When asked about why he was in England, Kevin replied with this: ‘I missed Lauren, simple as. When I rang and asked her when she would be back, I couldn’t help but miss her more. Lauren could obviously tell that so we decided that I should come and stay in England with her for a few days.’

We think that Kevin may soon be popping the question to Bristol’s own little superstar by the looks on their very loved up faces as they shopped together. Being the gentlemen he is, Kevin obviously carried Lauren’s shopping bags, much to her disappointment by the looks of things in the picture below. Maybe Lauren doesn’t want gentlemen, maybe she wants a bad boy. What ever it is though, Lauren’s much too in love to say so.


Smiling, I looked at the large picture of Kevin and I as we shopped together. The picture showed me trying to snatch the bags back off of Kevin while Kevin blocked me from them, one arm around my waist. Both of us were laughing. There were loads more pictures scattered over the page of us, we looked happy and in love in every one.

After about an hour, Kevin woke up, smiling at me.

“Hey.” I said quietly.

“Hey.” He smiled, kissing my cheek.

“Sleep alright?”

“It was ok thanks. Did you find the article about us?”

“Good. Yup, I found it. Here.” I said, handing Kevin the open magazine.

Kevin quickly read the article and then smiled over at me, lacing our fingers together as he did so.

“Im going to pop the question apparently.” He grinned.

“I know. Chloe wont be too happy about that.” I laughed, leaning against him slightly.

“Nope. Especially seeming as she told me herself that we’re not allowed to get married so she can marry Frankie.”

After a while, I decided to go to sleep while Kevin read the rolling stones magazine I had brought at the airport before we got onto the plane. Falling to sleep didn’t take me long seeming as we had to be up at 4 in the morning so that we would be at the airport for 5 to catch our flight at 6.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is to give Claire inspiration.... LOL.
Ive only just realised that some pretty amazing things are coming up LOL. Well amazing for Claire & Jordan anyways :]
Comments? :D
Laurenn xo