Status: Complete xo

A Dream is a Wish You Can't Make All on Your Own

Chapter 29

Lauren’s POV
The familiar sounds of Speechless by the Veronicas, my ring tone, woke me up suddenly. I rolled over and answered it.

“Hello?”

“Lauren! We’re so sorry we aren’t at home.” Claire’s voice rang though the phone.

“Don’t worry about it. Ive been sleeping anyway.” I replied around a yawn.

“Sorry, I woke you up. We’ve got some excellent news though.” Claire gushed.

“Yeah.” Jordan said, taking the phone from Claire.

“Ok then. What? And where are you?”

“Right, you’re on loud speaker. We are in Mexico at the moment.” Jordan squealed.

“Ok then.” I yawned again.

“The news is pretty big so sit down if you aren’t already.” Claire warned.

“Im led down.”

“Ok, well we came to Mexico for a few days and were going to be back before you got home but some things kind of happened and now Jordan and I have new surnames. Well not officially yet, but they’ve still changed.” Claire said, her voice getting higher and higher with excitement.

“What I don’t get you.”

“You can tell Laurens tired.” Jordan giggled.

“Lauren, Joe and I are married and Nick and Jordan are married. Just not officially yet.” Claire squealed in delight.

“You’re telling me you just got hitched in Mexico.”

“We are.” Jordan screamed.

“Ok then. Congrats. Im going back to sleep. Bye.” I said before hanging up, too tired to be playing along with their little joke.

Lying back down, my phone on the edge of the coffee table, I sighed as my eyes began to droop again. Just as I closed my eyes and began falling to sleep properly, my phone rang again. Sitting up straight, I cursed under my breath and then answered the call.

“Hello?” I said pretty harshly.

“Lauren? Are you ok?” Kevin asked sounding worried.

“Sorry, im just tired. I didn’t mean to snap then.” I said, lying down again.

“Don’t worry, im sorry I called you. I had to find out if Claire and Jordan have rang you though.”

“Yeah. Have your heard their little joke about being married.”

“That’s not a joke Lauren. Ive just spoke to the vicar who married them.”

“You mean they are actually married.” I said sitting up.

“Yup.”

“What the hell. Nick and the girls are only 19 nearly 20 and they’re married.”

“I know.”

“They can be so stupid some times.” I said, trying to keep calm.

“I know. I guess they’re all in love though.”

“I guess but still, couldn’t they have waited for like, another year or so?”

“They could have but I guess they realised they could get married in Mexico so they done it. Now all they have to do is legalise it. Joe just asked me to be his best man during the proper ceremony where they will be all legal.”

“What did you say?”

“Yeah. Nick wants me to be his too so I agreed to that one too.”

“Have fun with that.” I laughed.

“I will. Especially because apparently you’re the bridesmaid and I gotta walk down the isle with you.” Kevin snickered.

“Since when?”

“Since Claire and Jordan decided.”

“I haven’t even agreed to it yet.”

“But you will because they’re your best friends.”

“I know. I hate that you know as much as you do.”

“Im sure you do. But you can’t change that now.” Kevin laughed.

“Oh be quite. So I guess I better ring Claire and Jordan then and find out what’s going on and what’s gunna happen now. Obviously something’s going to happen. I mean, weddings, houses, me living on my own is going to be one of the changes.” I pouted.

“Oh you won’t be on your own. Ill constantly be round yours to keep you company.”

“Thanks. Ill speaks to you soon ok.”

“Sure. I love you.”

“I love you too. Bye.”

“Bye.” And with that, I hung up. Dialling Claire's number straight away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ha, I got it wrong. I guess Claire and Jordan are going to like this one.... ha ha ha.
Never mind, im a bit of a dippy bum :D
Anyway, what do you think?
Lauren xo