Status: Complete xo

A Dream is a Wish You Can't Make All on Your Own

Chapter 33

“The bride and groom are going to make a little speech now before jetting off for their honeymoon.” The Dj announced.

“Thanks.” Joe said, taking the mic.

“Thank you every one for coming out here today. I know it wasn’t exactly easy for my family, and extended family to get out here.” Claire smiled.

“We’d also like to thank Lauren. Lauren, because of your amazing idea to bring your beautiful friends out here, Nick and I have found love.”

“That’s ok.” I yelled.

Claire shook her head while laughing.

“Right, im gunna throw my flowers now.” Claire said, spinning around to find them on the Dj's chair.

“Thank you.” She smiled before moving away from the booth and turning around.

The next thing I knew a bunch of flowers were flying through the air and hands were every where as the tried to grab them. Suddenly, a pair of hands went up and caught the beautiful bunch of blue and white flowers, blue because Claire couldn’t find teal ones. Looking over my shoulder, I smiled when I realised Jordan was holding the flowers.

“Good catch my dear. Its true.” I laughed before walking over to where my parents were stood.

“How long until you want to leave?”

“About 5 minutes. Im just going to speak to Christine.” My mum smiled.

“Ok. Il meet you out front in 5.” I smiled before walking away.

A pair of arms wrapped around my waist, spinning me around as Because You Loved Me began to play.

“I told you id dance with you to this tonight.” Kevin smiled, kissing my nose.

“So you did.” I smiled, wrapping my arms around his neck.

As we danced, I sang the words to the song. Looking over Kevin’s shoulder, I grinned as I saw Joe and Claire dance one last time before leaving. Claire looked over Joes shoulder just as I sang, ‘Im everything I am because you loved me’. Claire was also singing the words, both our arms extending to point at the other before we fell about laughing.

“What are you laughing at?” Kevin asked me as the song ended.

“It’s a girl thing.” I laughed, kissing his nose before walking away.

“Where are you going?”

“To take the family back to their hotel. They leave in the morning.” I smiled, skipping away.

As I got to the entrance, Jordan’s voice stopped me still.

“Lauren!”

“Jordan!”

“Where are you going?”

“Im taking the family to their hotel.”

“Why?”

“Because I don’t want them getting a cab and ive gotta go pick up the presents.”

“What presents?”

“My presents. Ill see you later.” I smiled before hugging Jordan and leaving.

As I got outside, I waved to my parents and sisters, beckoning them to follow me to the 7 seated car I had hired for their stay. Sliding into the driver’s seat, I kicked off my shoes and put them on the floor in the back. My dad got into the passengers seat while my mum and sisters climbed into the back seats
♠ ♠ ♠
I was supposed to post this last night when I got back from Claires but I forgot so im very sorry Claire and Jordan.
Here it is now though :]
I might post another one later on, depending on how I feel :]
Comments?
Lauren xo