Status: Complete xo

A Dream is a Wish You Can't Make All on Your Own

Chapter 36

3rd Person’s POV
The next 3 weeks were spent making sure everything was ready for Jordan and Nick’s wedding. Lauren had told her parents the good news the morning before they flew back to England with Kevin before going to Mr and Mrs Jonas’ home and telling them that Kevin had proposed to Lauren and Lauren had said yes.

Finally, the day of Jordan’s wedding dawned. Laurens emotions were all over the place. She had spoken to Claire once since she got back from her honeymoon, and that was today, and now Jordan was leaving to go on her honeymoon for two weeks in about 11 hours time, leaving Lauren on her own in the rather large apartment.

As Lauren pulled on the strapless yellow dress, her hair falling loose to her shoulders with her fringe pulled back with a yellow flower clip, Jordan was pulling on her simple white dress with the help of her mother and Claire was also getting her dress on in her old room.

Lauren’s POV
As I stared at myself in the mirror, taking in all of the little details to the dress and shoes I wore, my bedroom door opened slightly. Claire walked in smiling. I turned to face her, trying to keep all of the emotions from my face. Today was going to be hard, I was loosing another one of my best friends.

“You look amazing Lauren.” Claire smiled.

“I don’t. You look really pretty though.” I smiled back.

“Shut up.” Claire laughed.

“Nope. How was the honeymoon?”

“It was great thanks. I can’t believe ive only just been able to talk to you though.” Claire sighed, sitting on the bed.

“Good. It’s ok. You’re a married girl now, you’ve gotta keep your new husband happy. Just think though, in a month’s time we’re back to work, performances, interviews and writing new songs.”

“I know.”

“Lucky us.” I laughed, sitting next to Claire.

“Ive missed this.”

“You’ve missed what?” I asked, resting my head on Claire’s shoulder.

“Being able to sit and chat. We don’t live together anymore.”

“I know. But im going to be coming round yours practically everyday once you’re a bit more settled in.”

“Good.” Claire laughed as the door was knocked.

“Time to move it girls.” Steph, Jordan’s older sister said.

“We’re coming now.” I said, jumping up and following her out of the door.

“Move your butt Claire.” I said, running back, grabbing her hand and dragging her down the stairs with me.

Jordan walked down the stairs not long after me and Claire. Her white dress making her dark hair stand out amazingly. I smiled before hugging her and then being dragged out of the apartment and down to the white rolls Royce that was taking Claire, Mandy, Jordan’s mum, and I to the church.

Once at the church, I took my place next to Kevin in the waiting area. All of the guests all ready having been seated. Smiling, I took Kevin’s hand.

“Lauren! Aren’t you walking with me?” Frankie said, tugging on my hand.

“Im sorry Franks. Im walking down with Kevin this time. How about we have the first dance though. There’s gunna be loads of times I can dance with Kevin for the first dance.”

“Ok, promise me though.”

“I promise you.”

“Thank you. Who am I walking down with then?” Frankie quizzed.

“You’re going down with Emily. At the back.” I said, pointing to Jordan’s younger sister.

“Ok. Come with me.”

“Alright.” I said, letting go of Kevin’s hand and taking Frankie’s.

“Emily, this is Frankie. Soon to be your brother in law. The boy your walking down with.” I smiled.

“Ok, thank you Lauren.” Emily said, taking Frankie’s hand.

“That’s ok. Don’t worry Franks, ive not forgotten my promise.” I smiled before going back to stand with Kevin.
♠ ♠ ♠
Right, this is the last update until maybe Tuesday or Wednesday because ive got to write some more. Im falling behind on my updates tbh. Its college's fault LOL.
Anyway, im sure Jordan will be happy now.
Comments make my day :]
Lauren xo