Status: Complete xo

A Dream is a Wish You Can't Make All on Your Own

Chapter 44

After the video recording finished, two men ran over and moved the screen before fire works were set off. I watched them in complete awe, something id seemed to have always done, Kevin stood with his arms wrapped around me lovingly, people in the background awing at the site of the fireworks. The perfect moment seemed to be made that little bit more perfect when the music began to play inside, the sound drifting outside. The song being played was one of my favourites, a song that had made me cry a couple of times before, Im Already There.

I turned round in his arms, shivering slightly from the cold English, December air that was hitting me as it got colder and darker. I smiled though, because I didn’t care. I didn’t care that I was freezing. I didn’t care that people were watching. All I care about was being with Kevin, so I took my chance. Wrapping my arms around his neck, I smiled before kissing him and standing so I could watch the fireworks go off in his eyes. He smiled down before kissing me again, giving me his jacket and then wrapping his arms around me.

“I love you Mrs. Lauren Jonas.” Kevin whispered as people began going back indoors.

“I love you too Mr. Kevin Jonas.” I smiled up at him.

before long, we were the only ones left outside. I smiled before taking Kevin’s hand and pulling him indoors.

“Why did we come in?”

“I don’t want you getting a cold.” I smiled before going to the dance floor.

We had a mere half an hour left before we were leaving for our honeymoon and I was determined to celebrate it with Kevin and my family and friends around me. I also was determined id speak to everyone before I left and I still had a few people to speak to.

After running around and speaking to everyone, Kevin grabbed me by the waist for my dad to have a dance with me before we had our final dance for the night.

“We’re going to have a father, daughter dance now. Fathers, why don’t you take this opportunity to dance with your beautiful little girls.” The DJ announced.

Goodbye by Secondhand Serenade began to play as I walked over to my dad to dance. We walked into them middle of the floor to dance while people began following us and walking onto the floor. I smiled over at my dad as we danced.

“Congrats Lauren, I never would have thought you would be here, having a wedding like this to someone you liked way before you got famous.”

“Thanks dad.” I laughed.

“That’s ok. Just think, Dana will want a wedding better than this now.”

“I know. She’s got part of hers planned already.” I laughed.

“She would.” My dad smiled, shaking his head.

Before long the song ended. I smiled at my dad before hugging him and walking over to Kevin. I smiled up at Kevin as he pulled me into a hug, and began walking towards the floor for one final dance. Because you loved me began to play.

“Kevin.” I smiled up at him and he grinned down.

We’d danced to this song at both Claire’s and Jordan’s weddings. Each time, we’d danced to it for the final song, so it made sense to dance to it for our final song as well.

“I love you Lauren.” Kevin whispered.

“I love you more Kevin.” I smiled, kissing his cheek.

“Nu huh.” Kevin laughed.

“Don’t be mean or I will so be horrible to you from now on.”

“Oh shush.” He smiled, leaning down and kissing me gently.

The song ended not long after, the DJ then made the announcement that it was nearly time for us to leave. One last task was to be done though and that was to throw the flowers. I stood on the stage next to the DJ and turned around, holding my bouquet in my hands. I threw the flowers before turning around to see Demi had caught them. I giggled before hopping off of the stage, Kevin caught me.

“Come on then Mrs Jonas, its time to go home.” He smiled, kissing my cheek.

“No, its time to go to our hotel to get ready to go on our honeymoon.”

“Close enough.” Kevin laughed as we left the venue.

People followed us out, shouting goodbyes as we climbed into the limo that was taking us to our hotel and then to the airport to take us to the French Alps where we were going for our honeymoon.

The limo took us straight to the hotel. I climbed out, Kevin getting out after me. He grabbed my hand as we went inside. My things had been taken to the hotel first thing in the morning by Kieran so everything was already there. We were using the room that Kevin had slept in for the night before to get ready.

We went inside and I ran into the bathroom to get out of my dress and pull on my favourite jeans and a baggy t-shirt that id brought for flights. After pulling on my jumper, I put my dress onto its hangers and into its bag before leaving the bathroom.

I put my dress on the bed while Kevin grabbed our things. He waited patiently for me as I wrote a thank you note to my mum because she was coming to get my dress later on and then sending it back to LA once id got home from my honeymoon.

“Come on then Mr Jonas.” I smiled as I took his spare hand and grabbed my bag and suitcase in my other hand.

“After your Mrs Jonas.” Kevin laughed.

“Thank you.” I smiled as I walked out of the room, dragging my suitcase behind me.

“That’s alright.” He smiled, taking my hand again as he closed the door.

We walked out of the hotel after going down the 4 floors we were up in the lift. After putting our things into the limo’s boot, we got into the limo and were driven to the airport.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, Claire wanted me to post another chapter so theres only enough updates to last until Wednesday now. Then its over.
Could you read my new one shot and tell me what you think? Its called World of our Own.
Cheers me dears.
Comments?
Laurenn xo