Status: Complete xo

A Dream is a Wish You Can't Make All on Your Own

Chapter 46

Magazine article, 3rd Person’s POV
‘Just over one month after the birth of Joseph Jerry Jonas and Nicholas Adam Jonas, aka the hottest babies on the block and Jordan and Nick’s and Claire and Joe’s baby boy’s, Lauren and Kevin have announced that Lauren is now 5 months pregnant. It was shock for us to say the least but how did the families take the news? Well when we spoke to Denise and Paul Kevin Sr. last week, they told us how happy they were. They had this to say:
“We’re over the moon for Lauren and Kevin. Of course it was a shock to have 3 of ours boys be married and have children or be expecting children at the same time but all 3 are happy and that’s all that matters to us.”

When we asked how Frankie, the Bonus Jonas, took the news, they told us that Frankie had said to them, “Im not having children or getting married. You have to dress up and the girls scream.” How cute?

The pictures of little Joseph and Nicholas are yet to be released but we’re sure that they are the cutest babies going, I mean, have you seen their parents? Some very good looking genes went into making these little bundles of joy.

We caught up with the girls of Fantasy the other day to have a chat while our dad’s and expecting dad took the kids out, including Frankie, for a day at the park. The girls all seemed completely happy and all had the glow of a new mother of expecting mother. Lauren showed us her forming bump with joy.

Lauren had this to say: “Im so happy right now. My family are moving out to LA in a few weeks, im married to the man I love and im an expecting mother. Who else could say that things have defiantly gone their way for them over the passed few years? I mean, first I had my chance at a solo career which was amazing, then I met the awesomely talented Jonas Brothers, I have to say that they’re family, and now I mean, look at me, ive got the friends, band, family and husband.”

The girls seem over the moon happy at the moment. Unfortunately, both bands are taking a break from their careers for a while, they’ve promised the most amount of time they’ll be away from touring and releasing their new albums will be a year though.

Lauren’s POV
I closed the magazine and smiled over at Claire who was feeding Nicholas. Jordan and Nick had gone back to England with Joseph for the weekend and Joe and Kevin were out doing something that we weren’t allowed to know, so Claire, Nicholas and I were sat in mine and Kevin’s house.

“He’s so cute.” I smiled as Claire burped Nicholas.

“I know. Half the time he doesn’t sleep though, im so happy Joe will get up and look after him during the night as well.”

“Bless.”

“Right, that’s him sorted for a few hours, he’ll go to sleep so that means we can catch up, mess around with music, as long as it’s quite, and have a laugh.”

“Yay. So first, catching up.” I smiled.

We went onto talk for hours while Nicholas slept in his carry cot just behind us. the whole time we were talking, both of us were laughing, quietly so we wouldn’t wake the baby of course.

Kevin and Joe walked in with smiles on their faces a couple of hours after leaving. Both boys had been up to something, I could tell. I looked at Kevin and stood up, my hand resting on my bump gently.

“What have you done Jonas?” I said, squinting my eyes at him.

“Of course you haven’t. you just went out for 3 hours, without telling us where you were going, and then you come back, smiling. I know you two.” I said, poking his stomach.

“Ok, maybe we have.” Kevin smiled, wrapping his arms around me.

“Tell me or so help me god, I will hurt you.”

“Blasphemy.” Joe said, faking a gasp.

“Shush it or I will still you baby and wife.” I said, looking over Kevin’s shoulder.

“Ill be good.” Joe said, sitting next to Claire.

“Lauren, trust me, you can’t know at the moment but as soon as you know you will love it.”

“Kevin, I am a pregnant woman who’s emotions are all over the place when im not pregnant. If you don’t tell me I will quite possibly have a breakdown.”

“Lauren, calm down, sit down and forget it for now.” Kevin smiled, kissing my forehead before pushing me gently onto a chair.

“Im not your friend anymore.” I said honestly, getting up and walking up the stairs.

I didn’t mean to sound horrible but my hormones were making me act like a complete bitch.

I walked into the bedroom and locked the door behind me, thankful for having it there. sitting on the bed, I leant back and rested my head on a pillow. As I led back, tears formed in my eyes. I don’t know why, but I felt completely left out, like everyone else was getting on with their lives and leaving me, the pregnant woman, behind.

There was a gentle knock on the door, I ignored it and rolled over so that I was led on my side, hugging a pillow close to my stomach.

“Lauren, come on babe, open the door.” Kevin said, I could just see him stood there, his curly haired head leant against the door with his eyes closed.

“Please?” He said after a few moments of silence.

“Lauren, im sorry, if you open the door ill tell you what we done today.” Kevin said, trying his hardest to get me to open the door.

“I don’t want to know now. Just go and talk to Claire and Joe and leave me to sleep or something.”

“No Lauren. open the door.” Kevin said sounding slightly angry.

“Kevin, seriously, leave me alone for a while.” I said, standing up and moving to the door.

“Lauren, if you don’t open this door I will kick it down.”

“I don’t give a shit.” I said, sliding down the door and resting my head on my knees.

“What’s wrong? Why have you suddenly gone like this?”

“Because everyone’s going on in their lives and leaving me behind.” I sniffed, letting the tears flow freely now.

“Oh babe, let me in a minute.” He said softly.

I moved slightly and opened the door just enough for him to come in. Kevin walked in and sat down on the floor next to me. taking my hands, he kissed them both and pressed his head against mine.

“No one’s going on with their lives. We’re all still here ok. do you want to know what we done today?”

I nodded my head, making his head move with mine because our foreheads were still pressed together.

“We named stars.” He said gently.

“You names stars?”

“Yup, Joe named one Nicholas and Claire and I named one Lauren. oh and we named one Joseph and Jordan for Nick. The papers are in the car, it was supposed to be for your birthday.” He smiled again, kissing my cheek.

“Well don’t I feel like a idiot.” I smiled gently wiping the tears from my face.

“Its normal babe, your pregnant.” He laughed.

“I guess. Come on, I need to apologise to Claire and Joe.” I smiled, getting up from the floor with great difficulty.
♠ ♠ ♠
There hasnt been any drama in this story so I added in my tantrum to add a little bit in. I dont think it worked well though. LOL.
Comments?
Laurenn xo