Rose Kisses And Blood

Drip
Drip
Drip

The soft sound pierced the sudden silence. He watched as the thick, red, liquid, freshly spilled, dripped onto the marble tiles. The silence was unnerving. Moments ago, the air was filled with screams and cries for mercy, the grisly sound of metal, slicing at flesh and hacking at bone. Now there was nothing but the slow, steady drip of blood and the raspy sound of his heavy breathing...


A series of gruesome murders are taking place around Phoenix. People are being killed mercilessly. The authorities are doing all they can but they are baffled. Each victim is female, with no connection to each other, but it is the crime scenes that confuse them. There is no evidence of forced entry, suggesting the victims trusted the killer. The victims are posed in a strange position, with their legs straight together, and their hands on top of each other, resting on their stomach. With each victim, a single rose is placed on their chest. Who would do this? And why? The list of questions grows and grows as the cases develop, and with the media hounding them for information, only one thing is certain. The killer needs to be caught, soon, but there will be blood along the way...