Vamptopia

I'm incomplete

I laid on the bed the entire time since I became prisoner in my own home, they tried to feed me real food but taste like dirt to me now, I craved blood, most of all I craved Gerard.
I felt so incomplete without him with me even near me. Pixie was in training to be a vampire slayer and priests came to my room to try to change me back, but they failed miserably. Most of the time I was messing with the lock on the balcony door getting weaker and more insane by the hour. I could see the vampires circling near my window looking up as if they were plotting, though I didn't see Gerard, I did hear him in my head singing, but the songs were sad ones, like he was in pain the same pain I was feeling.

"She isn't her best" one of the priests said to my mom, I developed good hearing since the change. "Her fangs are getting stronger by the minute and she's resistant to everything."

I heard my mom say "what is there to do?"

The priest simply said "we just have to pray to the Duff goddess" and I thought I would gag. Everyone around me looked to me like a good dinner, but I kept self control. But I was on the verge of destruction, mom opened the balcony door and saw my chance, I ran out screaming as they pulled me out and tied me onto the bed, they weren't just hurting me physically, the voices in my head were screaming in agony and I wanted to die, but it was difficult to do, but if I don't feed or be with my creator soon, I might as well be dead.