Vamptopia

The Beginning

I was always different from the other girls of Vamptopia.Named for its vampire population I have never seen one ever, they all ran away. I was born Rhiannon Honey Stevenson in the hospital. Unlike all the girls, I was born with a symbol of a bat on my back which made everyone worried, even my mom. But my preist, doctors, and others said it was not a problem, and just a unique thing I possess.
Throughout my life I was the outsider, I had different hair then the others, while most had one color, I had two shades(red and black).I rarely had friends, only my sister Pixie and my other two friends Blue and Kelly. When it came to relationships, I felt like I was a Jerk magnet, falling for one asshole after another. The one good thing about me (and everyone tells me so) was my singing, everytime I picked up my guitar and start singing, everyone crowds around to listen. I never understood why, but it made me feel good for once.
Once I turned 18, it became time for me to be accepted in the Church. I hated the church, it was filled with stripper poles and they were all worshiping for the girls to be the Poppy Type, and of course, I was different. I often thought to myself,” What is really my purpose in life?" "Do I even have one?" well I really thought I didn’t, until He came into my life, and everything changed forever.