Vamptopia

Love at First Bite..make that Second

For the rest of the night I was standing over my balcony looking out at the endless forest, all I could think about wad how possibly I brought myself to this, if I haven't went in the grave none of this would not have happened. Once again I was hearing Gerard singing again but not outside, but inside on my radio. I looked at it with the most confused look on my face and walked to the radio, I never heard the vampire sound on Vamptopia's radio stations, I guess this was a slow process to reign again on the city.
Suddenly I felt a soft wind against me and the radio went static so I turned it off, I turned and jumped a good few feet at the sight of Gerard standing over my balcony. Every sort of feeling imaginable ran through me, I want to kill him, I wanted to run, I wanted to beat the living shit out of him.

"Guess you found out huh?" he asked me with a smirk on his face.

"Yea, I got a pretty good idea about everything" I told him in a tone "Question is, why?" Gerard walked into my room and every time he stepped forward, I took a step back.

"Why" he began looking at me "why is a very good question Rhiannon" my heart was beating extremely fast, the fastest it has ever been, next thing I knew his face was close to mine, our lips barely touching.

"Have you ever thought why you were so different fro mother girls?” He asked me softly, it was at that point I was almost putty in his hands. “You’re different because you have the mark of the chosen"

"What exactly is the Chosen?" I asked him confused

"Well the chosen is quite simple, you are not meant to be human, you’re only human temporally" well that was as clear and simple as can be. Though I totally got it, Gerard wasn't moving away from my face

"You are a special type" he said softly once again, if it was to seduce me, it was working quite well.

"You were chosen specially for me, for no other of the chosen have developed more beautiful as you and sing more like an angel like you”. My feet were slowly getting weak and felt faint coming on when he wrapped his arm around my waist

"And besides, you and I clicked right away, didn’t we?" I nodded slowly, my breathing getting heavier. He slowly moved closer to me and our lips pressed together. Now I've kissed some men in my lifetime, but one of them hold a candle to the kiss between Gerard and I, it felt intense,passionate,most of all it felt...right.
I was so weak he picked me up bridal style and took me onto the bed, then the rest of my memory went blurry, all I do remember is that I felt that sharp pain again.