Vamptopia

You have to make Choices

I woke up breathing like I was bout to die, I could hardly get up and the mark on my neck got worse and worse. I never got out of bed and my mom called anyone, priests, doctors, even my friend Blue to try to heal me but there was nothing they could do. Finally mom decided to take me to the hell hole called The Church. Some of the girls I knew became strippers at the church, it seemed I wasn't the only one infected in Vamptopia; some girls were even losing their mind, while most men were on the verge of death. The priest thought they would be healed by the power of one of the Simpson goddesses, even me, but all I did was take one look at the priest and he didn't touch me.
I stayed in the bed for the rest of the day, Pixie sat in my room with me watching me just in case I didn't do anything drastic. By night fall Pixie was dead asleep, I was still awake and getting weaker by the minute. I happened to look up to see Gerard sitting on the side of my bed.

"Are you alright?" he asked in a tone of concern.

I laughed softly saying "Do I look alright?" I wasn't looking my best, I was a pale as Gerard was and the red around my eyes were getting darker around the minute.

"There is a way out of this you know" he said gently taking my hand

I looked up at him and said "what would that be?" He smiles gently at me rubbing my hand with his thumb.

"You can one deny me and die" he said "or face your fate and let me change you" I got up to face him slowly looking at him concerned

"Either way I'm doomed" I said

"not neccerly" he said stroking my hair, I have to say it felt nice "though letting me change you will be harder for you then you are now, but you and I can be together" I looked up at him about to answer but he hushed me

"You don't have to answer now" he said "I'll heal you and make you well, tomorrow night meet me in the woods, tell your decision then, that way you have time to think" I nodded and he kissed me one last time then gently took me in his arms and was softly sung for me and gently and slowly, I fell asleep.