Fly With Me

"Goodnight, you not moron."

It was now October 24, their first show in Europe was on the 26th. Everything has been crazy. I wasn’t used to their busy and hectic schedule so everything that happened excited me. The only thing that really bothered me was the paparazzi. If we were out in public, they would stalk us. It was incredibly uncomfortable.

“Alright, they’ve already loaded all of your luggage into the jet,” Paul announced as he hung up his cell phone, we were pulling up to the large plane in the limousine, “There are a few photographers outside, so be prepared.”

I grabbed my purse and rummaged through it for my compact mirror. Once I found it I checked my make up, “What are you doing?” Joe asked as he laughed lightly, “You look fine; you don’t need to beautify yourself for the paparazzi.” He rolled his eyes as he said the last part.

“Yeah, well, I’ve been in three magazines since all of this started, and all of the pictures have been hideous,” I said as I closed my mirror, “I’m going to be prepared now.”

“You’ve been in four, sweetheart,” Denise said as she sighed, “One came out yesterday, there was a picture of you and Nicholas, you have your arm around his neck, the article states you’re two timing Joseph.”

“What?” I asked in disbelief as I scoffed and crossed my arms, “Ugh, that’s so dumb, so, I guess that means that everyone I get pictured with is automatically my boyfriend.” Everyone laughed lightly.

“Just ignore the media,” Paul said as he opened the door to the limousine after it came to a complete stop, “They’re just heartless scavengers, let’s go everyone.”

“Come on,” Joe said as he grabbed my hand and proceeded to get out of the limo, I followed him immediately, “We don’t need any more rumors about you dating my brother, although I’m sure you wouldn’t mind it,” I frowned at him and he smiled, “Oh, I’m just kidding.”

After being mobbed by the devils with cameras, we finally made our way safely onto the jet, “Holy crap,” I said in almost a whisper as I took in the size of the massive jet, “Can you have a bigger airplane? My god!”

Joe laughed at me, “Sure we can, but this is big enough,” he said as he guided me through the front of the jet, “It’s pretty cool, huh?” Everyone made their self comfortable in the living room area of the jet, “Let’s go to my bunk.”

“Uh-oh,” Kevin said as he laughed, “Better watch them two, mom, Joe’s already taking her back to his bunk,” he began to pull out his cell phone from his pocket, “If we aren’t careful there could be a baby Jonas on the way.”

I watched Joe roll his eyes, “Kevin, don’t be freaking mom out already,” he said to his brother as he eyed him rudely, “I just got mom to allow us to share a bedroom in the hotels and if you keep saying things like that then they’ll move Jewel to Nick’s room and then I’ll be really mad at you.”

“Oh, keep the jokes coming, Kev,” Nick laughed lightly as he grabbed a guitar that was sitting gently on the rack, “So, mom, how do you feel about being a grandma so early in your life?” He began to strum the strings on the guitar as he snickered.

My cheeks began to burn, “You guys are so immature,” Joe said as he rolled his eyes again, “Even if there was any baby making at all, don’t you think I would wait until we weren’t in the middle of the sky?”

I swatted his arm, “I don’t know, I mean, maybe you two wan to join the mile high club or something,” Kevin said as he shrugged coolly, “Might be romantic, eh?”

The look on Denise’s face was horrible, her face was as pale as a ghost, “Boys, please, no need to give your mother a heart attack already,” Paul scolded the boys, “Also, please keep in mind that you have your little brother present, don’t talk about those things in front of him.”

“Sorry,” Kevin and Nick said almost instantly as I snickered lightly and then Joe guided me through the jet to his bunk.

“This one is ours,” he said brightly as pointed to a bunk that had “Danger” engraved in the side, it was right above one that said ‘Mr. President’, “Go on and jump up there first.”

I climbed up there first and then reached for Joe’s hand to pull him up, “This bed is pretty darn comfortable,” I said to him as he lay next to me and wrapped his arm around my stomach, “Do you sleep on this often?”

He nodded quickly, “Yeah, I try to catch up on my sleep when we air travel, it’s a good way to pass the time since I need sleep anyway,” he smiled up at me, “Thanks for coming with us though, it would have sucked if we had to be separated for so long.”

I ran my fingers through his jet black hair slowly, “You’re welcome,” I said to him as I smiled at him, “I don’t think you would have let me refuse anyway, your mind was pretty made up for me from the start.”

He laughed lightly, “That’s true, I just really wanted you to come,” he said excitedly, “And you did so everything is perfect now.”

“Have you ever brought any of your past girlfriends on tour with you before?” I asked him cautiously, “Like…Taylor or anything? Camille?”

“Nah,” he said as he shook his head, “Both of them were always busy and didn’t have time to come with me, which is good because I argued with them a lot anyway, so it wouldn’t have been that pleasant.”

“What if we start arguing?” I asked him curiously as I laughed, “Are you just going to leave me in some random country in Europe?”

He nodded quickly, “Pretty much,” he said coolly as he pressed his lips to mine lightly, “So, you better not argue with me or you can permanently end up in France with those weird French dudes.”

We arrived at the Champs Elysees Plaza at around 9 o’clock Paris time and we were directed to the suite. It separated into four different parts, each of the boys had their own segment of the suite and Frankie shared with Denise and Paul because their segment had two bedrooms. It all surrounded a living area, which consisted of a living room, dining room and kitchen, and that’s how the rooms were connected. It was really extravagant.

“I’m kind of afraid to touch anything,” I said cautiously as Joe and I made our way through the living area of the suite, “Everything looks so freaking expensive.”

Joe stepped on one of the couches and began to hop up and down, “Look, a trampoline,” he joked as his brothers laughed at his obnoxiousness, Denise glared at him and he got off almost immediately, “Alright, alright, I’ll behave.”

“I like how your mom doesn’t have to verbally say anything to you, she just looks at you and you know that you better get your butt in line,” I said to him as Denise smiled at me proudly, “I aspire to have that affect on you one day.”

“Believe it or not you do,” Nick said as he rolled his eyes, “He stops himself from doing something stupid even when you’re not around because he’s afraid you’ll get upset with him.”

Joe rolled his eyes, “Well, excuse me for not wanting my girlfriend mad at me,” he said as he looked at Nick as everyone snickered, “And I would hope she’s the same way too.” His eyes glued on me as he said that.

“Yeah, sure buddy,” I told him as I stuck my tongue out at him and he frowned at me, “Oh, I’m just kidding, I don’t do anything stupid, anyways.”

He grinned, “Good,” he said as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me against his chest, “Okay, it’s getting late, we should hit the sack, that way we can sight see tomorrow.”

“Goodnight, you two,” Denise said as she hugged us both, “Please think through everything that you two decide to do, “okay?”

“Okay, mom,” Joe said as he wrapped his arms around her, “Stop worrying, even if we do anything, aren’t you glad it’s with her?” I watched her swat his back with her arm, “Ow.”

“Goodnight, everyone,” I said to everyone sweetly as Joe and I made our way to his suite, “Gosh, Joe, you’re so mean to your mom,” I laughed lightly as I opened up my suitcase on the bed, “The poor woman is probably having a heart attack as we speak.”

He laughed lightly, “Because it’s funny,” he said as he pulled out his shorts from his suitcase and then we stared at each other awkwardly, “So, on the count of three we get naked… one, two , three!”

I raised an eyebrow at him, “Very funny,” I said to him as he laughed, “Go change in the bathroom or something,” I grabbed my pajama shorts and tank top from my suitcase as he stared at me, “What? Go!” I laughed lightly.

He frowned and stomped all the way to the bathroom like a child. I took off my shoes, jeans, and socks then proceeded to put on my pajama shorts. I walked over to the night stand and took off my earrings, necklace, and rings then wrapped my hair up in a messy bun. I slide my shirt off slowly and put it next to the jeans that I had taken off.

“Woo, party time,” Joe said from behind me making me jump violently, I turned around and he had a grin on his face, so I grabbed a pillow from the bed quickly and I covered myself even though I was wearing a bra, “Oh stop, it’s like you in a bathing suit top or something.”

“It’s still awkward,” I scolded him and then my attention went to his clothing, he wore nothing but athletic shorts, I swallowed hard, “Aren’t you going to at least wear a muscle shirt or something?”

He looked down at his chest and shook his head, “Nope, this is what I sleep in,” he said as he walked over to me and grabbed the pillow that was covering me, “Now, stop being ridiculous.”

I sighed, grabbed my tank top and put it on quickly, “Fine, but I still think you should wear a muscle shirt,” I said to him as I crossed my arms in front of me as he rolled his eyes, “Seriously, you’re very tempting when you’re dressed like that!”

“Well, if I can control myself with you then I think it should be easy to control yourself with me,” he said bluntly as he pecked my lips, “Last one in bed is a rotten egg.” He practically jumped into the bed and got beneath the covers as I laughed.

“Act your age, my goodness,” I said to him as he pulled the covers back and patted the spot next to him, I took a deep breath and crawled underneath the covers, “Maybe we should put some pillows between us or something.”

“No,” he said simply as he wrapped his arms around my stomach and pulled me against his chest quickly, “That would defeat the purpose of sharing a bed and besides this is much more comfortable.”

“You’re insane,” I said to him as I laughed and then I turned to peck his lips quickly, “Good night, you moron.”

I felt him deepen the kiss, “Good night to you to, you not moron,” he said stupidly which made me the two of us giggle before finally getting silent and falling asleep in each other’s arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments are greatly appreciated.

I'm not sure if I want to continue on with this story, should I?