Status: Kind of just started :D

Destined to Be

Spaz!

Angie's POV

"I don't know Shawn... I did, but he's an ass." I regretted that last part.

"He just saved you from that creep and your calling him an ass?" Shawn asked.

"He's always been mean to me, ever since girls started to like him. It's like I was good enough." I said and then walked into our tour bus. I walked into my room and cuddled up to my pillow and slowly feel asleep.

The next morning I awoke to the sound of bands practicing. I smiled. I love this! Waking up every morning to some awesome bands. Being with my band mates and preforming every day!
I jumped out of bed and showered and got ready for the day. I grabbed my skateboard and boarded down the road to the diner. I looked around for an empty seat. Packed.

"Damn." I mumbled. Then I saw Alex sitting alone picking at his plate. I walked over and sat across from him. He looked up and stared at me.

"What do you want?" He grumbled. I rolled my eyes

"Look. I'm hungry, tired and there isn't a place to seat. Can we just be nice to eachother until after breakfast?" I asked while smiling.

"Fine.. But I'm not paying for you." Alex smiled.

"Huh.. Are we actually getting along?" I questioned. He nodded.

"I think so, but I don't want to ruin it. I'd prefer it this way." He said. My stomach jsut did flips. Alex's hair is so cute in the morning. I bet he didn't straighten it yet, it's still out of place from sleeping. I chuckled a little.

What the hell am I thinking?! I hate him! Look at his gorgeous green eyes. I kept thinking while I was eating. We ate in silence.

Maybe I do like him.

"THAT'S IT! I DON'T LIKE HIM NOW SHUT UP!" I yelled, then looked around. I grabbed my coffee and board and ran out the door. Why the hell am I such a spaz!?