Feels Like I'm Falling in Love Alone

I'm a Mess Because You Didn't Mean It

It was 1:00 AM, and Addison was peacefully lying on an air mattress in her cousin Jack's bedroom. Her hair was up in a messy bun, and she was wearing a pair of black skinny jeans and a Cobra Starship t-shirt. A body was pressed up against Addison's front, and an arm was snugly up the back of her shirt.

She felt small circles being drawn on the top of her back, and in the pitch black darkness of the early morning, she looked up at the face of the person holding her. She closed her eyes as the person kissed her gently on the cheek, then lips. She smiled to herself and soaked up the warmth of his body.

“I’m so confused right now,” the boy murmured.

“Why?” Addison asked quietly.

The boy sighed, “I don’t know if I like you or not. I mean, I do, but we live too far apart to be more than friends.” Addison looked into the boys’ eyes.

"We live 2 hours away from each other. We both drive. We both have cars. How is distance a problem?” The boy slid his arm out from under her shirt.

“Addison,” he sighed, “It’s just that if we dated, I wouldn’t see you that often, and I don’t know if I could deal with that. We should probably just stay friends.”

Tears formed in Addison’s eyes. “Is this what you were planning all along? To sleep with me and then just treat me like a one night stand?” Addison slipped out of the boys’ grip.

“How could you do that to me? How could you even think about doing that to me?” The tears Addison was restraining slipped down her cheeks as she sprinted down the stairs and out the door of Jack’s house.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments make me happy.
So comment?
Tell me if you like it.