Feels Like I'm Falling in Love Alone

Flashback.

FLASHBACK

Addison could not believe it. Over the past 2 months, her entire world had come crashing down. And now, at what seemed like the peak of her hurt and sorrow, another problem had decided to pop up.

“Stupid, stupid, stupid,” Addison laughed bitterly, “How could I be so stupid?”

She stared at the little plus sign on the white stick in front of her. She was pregnant. Addison Delaney Cullen was pregnant. Her life as she knew it was over. In just 7 months, Addison would be responsible for caring for another human being on her own. Rage exploded inside of her and her fist made contact with the wall.

“SHIT!” she exclaimed, shaking her throbbing hand, “What have I gotten myself into?”


Two Months Later

Addison smiled as she walked around the supermarket. Her hands cradled her stomach tenderly, though the baby bump was not that noticeable yet. Over the recent months since she learned that she was pregnant, Addison had become quite excited about the baby growing inside of her.

She walked down the canned food isle, as she was craving some Spaghettio’s. She grabbed a can and began walking towards the checkout area. She cursed under her breath as the can dropped out of her hand. Reflexively, Addison bent down to get it. All of a sudden, pain seared through the bump in Addison’s stomach. She screamed for help and sunk to the floor.

By the end of the day, Addison hardly remembered any details from the hospital. She didn’t remember how long she waited to find out what was wrong. All she remembered was the doctor walking in the room.

“I’m sorry. We did everything we could, but we couldn’t save her.”

Addison’s heart broke. She would have had a daughter. She would have had a baby girl…


PRESENT TIME

To say that Addison was confused when she woke up would be an understatement. It took a few minutes for her to remember the events that had transpired the night before. She tried to stretch but found it impossible to move, as a pair of arms were wrapped tightly around her body. She tilted her head upwards and met the chocolate brown eyes of Alex Gaskarth.

“I’m sorry,” Alex sighed, “For everything. I promise I’ll never hurt you like that again. Can you ever forgive me?”

Addison was struggling internally with his words. She did not know what to do. Could she ever again trust the boy who had broke her into pieces? She decided that only time would tell. At last, she nodded.

“You’re my best friend Alex. I missed you,” Addison smiled sadly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a filler. But at least it's an update, right? =D
Comment and subscribe.
And tell your friends to read it!