Feels Like I'm Falling in Love Alone

Desire.

When Addison woke up the next day, she was aware of a few things:

The first, being that there were no arms wrapped around her waste, leaving her to wonder where Alex had gone off to.

The second, was that the sickness she had been feeling the previous day had disappeared, and now she was left with an extreme hunger.

And the third, someone was poking her. Quite hard

“Do you think she’s dead?” Jack asked Zack as he poked his cousin repeatedly in the stomach.

Addison opened one eye and glared at her cousin.

“Of course I’m not dead asshole,” she grumbled as she rolled over to face away from the two men who were disturbing her sleep at...

“What would posses you to let me sleep in until 4 in the afternoon?!” Addison yelled.

“Alex threatened us by penalty of death. He said you were sick yesterday and that you needed your sleep. Now go set up merch, bitch!” Jack exclaimed, pulling her out of the bunk.

As Addison walked off to go get changed, she heard Zack snickering behind her.

“Hehehe merch bitch. Did you see what you did there?”

Addison rolled her eyes as she grabbed her clothes and walked into the bus bathroom. She shrieked and dropped what she was carrying as she came face to face with a very nude Alex Gaskarth.

“Oh my gosh, I’m so sorry!” she exclaimed as she blushed and slapped her hands over her eyes, turning to walk out of the bathroom.

She walked into the bunk area and over to Jack and Zack.

“You boys, out. Now. Sorry, but your singer is currently naked in the bathroom so I’m just gonna change in here.”

Addison pulled the curtains on either side of the bunk area shut, and began stripping down to get changed. Of course, that is when things took a turn for the awkward yet again for her. Because it was at that time that Alex emerged from the bathroom, which put him smack dab in the middle of the bunk area.

“Jesus Christ Alex!” Addison screeched as she desperately tried (and failed) to cover herself up, “Don’t you knock before you leave the bathroom?”

Alex rolled his eyes at her question, “Yes, because that makes total sense. Definitely. You always knock when you’re leaving a room.”

Addison scowled at Alex, still attempting to cover herself up.

It was then that Alex lost all self control he had been struggling to keep around her. Addison noticed a spark in Alex’ eyes as they roamed her body. She nodded, knowing exactly what she was seeing. It was exactly what she was feeling when she saw Alex in the bathroom.

Desire.

At that moment, it was as if the planets aligned, and the past had never happened. At that moment, Alex strode forward and kissed her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Guess who's back?!

I hope to get back to updating this story regularly again, but I'm gonna need some help with it. So anyone interested in writing this with me, please just PM me a short sample of your writing, and I'll let you know if you're in.

xoxo,
Erin