Feels Like I'm Falling in Love Alone

Memories

Addison groaned as sunlight hit her closed eyes. Her head was pounding, and felt like it weighed a ton. She slowly opened her eyes, and blinked rapidly as she looked at the sun. She rolled over, away from the bright light, and readied herself to go back to sleep.

It was when she felt warm breath on her face that she became aware of the arm that was wrapped tightly around her. She cringed as she smelled the boys’ stale breath. Addison’s eyes snapped open and focused on the person in front of her. She screamed when she realized who it was.

“Gaskarth, what the FUCK are you doing?” Addison yelled as she tried to wiggle herself out of his grasp.

Alex groaned and loosened his grip. “Could you refrain from yelling, Addy? I have a killer hangover at the moment.” he complained as he sat up.

“Don’t you dare call me that,” Addison growled, “It’s Addison to you, Gaskarth.”

“Fine then, Addison, what is your problem?” Alex asked.

“What do you mean, what’s my problem? I think you know damn well what my problem is, Gaskarth,” Addison screamed. By this time, she and Alex were standing up, about six feet away from each other.

“Wow, why are you being such a bitch?” Alex yelled.

For a moment, all was quiet, until Addison closed the gap between them and stared right into Alex’s eyes.

“Fuck you, Gaskarth,” she snarled, before turning around and walking into her cousin Jack’s room, slamming the door behind her. She laid down on his bed and faced the wall. Her heart was pounding, and her head was still throbbing from the hangover. She closed her eyes and fell asleep.

Addison was lying on a trampoline in the middle of February. It was 28 degrees out, and she had on a sweatshirt and jeans. Her shoes were off, and she was snuggled into the front of one of her closest friends. They were alone outside until Jack, Zack, and Rian came back outside.

“Wow, how long can it take three teenagers to find a grill lighter?” Addison wondered out loud as she shivered from the cold.

Alex chuckled and pulled Addison closer to himself. “Addy, this is Jack we’re talking about. It could take until tomorrow for all we know.”

The boys finally came back outside with a grill lighter in hand, and Alex climbed off of the trampoline before helping Addison down too. They intertwined their hands and sat next to the fire.

“Alright guys, let’s do this shit!” Jack exclaimed as he piled twigs and leaves into the rock pit that they had made.

After several failed attempts, they managed to light the fire. They roasted marshmallows, and had fun just goofing off and mouthing off about the world. Finally, at about 11 PM, they all headed inside and crashed in Jack’s room. Since they got there first, Addison and Alex were able to claim Jack’s bed as theirs for the night.

They laid next to each other, and Addison breathed in the familiar scent of Axe and English Tea that radiated off of Alex. She snuggled into his chest, and closed her eyes.

“Hey Addy,” Alex whispered a few minutes later, “Are you still awake?”

Addison was too tired to respond.

Alex sighed to himself before leaning towards Addison’s head. “I love you, Addy,” he said as he kissed her forehead.

Addison smiled and pressed herself closer to Alex. “I love you too, Alex.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, I know this is short.
Alright.
Comment if you read this.
I don't care if it's just a comment that says "hi", I just need to know that people actually want me to continue this story.