Sequel: Tre Said Vacation!

Tre Said MSN.

2 words... 2 months.

Mike has logged in.
Billie has logged in.

Billie: You still can’t find me... and I’m like right there! Hang on a second gotta move.
Mike: Wait a minute some people are trying to get by.
-couple seconds of silence-
Billie: Ya know something?
Mike: What? That you suspiciously said you had to move when people had to walk by?
Billie: No, well that too. But I brushed against you and you STILL didn’t notice me. Haha your dumb.

Mike: O_o I’m starting to get more into my thought that your in drag.... ‘Cause I swear I only seen a bunch of WOMEN walk by.
Billie: I’m not, You just wish I was, Ahhhh now I get it....
Mike: Na uh. It’s just, that’s the only obvious reason I can’t find you.
Billie: No, you don’t have to hide it. Haha! You like when I’m in dragggggg. Admit it!
Mike: No....
Billie: Admit IT!

Mike: No.....
Billie: 2 No’s in a row, make a yes! What now Bitchhhhhh!
Mike: *rolls eyes*
Billie: Dude, you don’t have to tell me what your doing, I can see you perfectly clear.
Mike: Then how come I don’t see you? Or Tre? Wow that lady looked like Adrienne.
Billie: O_O

Mike: HEY! It was! I got you now Billie! Ha ha ha.
Billie: Shit... I don’t think she will realize it’s me. Dammit I’m gonna be in trouble. O_o
Mike: Why?
Billie: It’s our Anniversary today! Dipshit
Mike: HAHA Show yourself, Or Adrienne’s gonna kick yo ass!
Billie: Oh so now you call Adrienne to sit with you... great.
Mike: Yup yup. She wonders who I’m talking to Hmmm... lets see.
Billie: Haha now she’s looking for me too! She can’t see me. xD
Mike: If I find you I get a surprise! I want.... hm... a new coffee maker since you fuckin broke mine then blamed it on Tre. D:<

Billie: Ah yes good times.
Mike: No. Fucked times.
Billie: If you find me I’m not gonna get you a coffee maker, I’m gonna dress in drag and dance with you! Bet you don’t wanna find me nowwwwww!
Mike: Oh I’m so thrilled now, Just make’s me wanna find you more..... *yawns*
Billie: Again with the telling me your actions. I. CAN. SEE. YOU.
Mike: Sorry just a habit.
Billie: Yeah...

Mike: Well, as I’m already am assuming your hearing what Adrienne is saying.
Billie: Yes... NO! SHE CAN’T DO THAT! Ahhhhh we won’t for a whole 2 months!?!?
Mike: If I were in your situation, I would show myself and give up. 2 months is a loooong ass time. Haha.
Billie: You got that right... But this is funny! Haha. Oh I’ll show myself but then we have to find Tre.... O_o
Mike: WHAT!? You lost him!
Billie: He he..... funny story.
Mike: I don’t wanna know well tell me when you show yourself.
Billie: >.< I don’t wanna.

Mike: You know what. Here your WIFE want’s to type to you.
Billie: God mother fucking shit damn it!
Mike: Billie, What the hell are you?
Billie: I’m in the same place as you my dear. But see I’m in Disguise... I see you to.
Mike: Well come on we have stuff to do. Remember what day it is!?

Billie: Yes... but I .... Hide.... fun... =[
Mike: Ok fine stay but two words. TWO MONTHS.
Billie: =0 NO NO NOOOOOOOO! Ok ok ok here I come.... *mumbles*
Mike: Great ^_^

-------------------
YAY A NOTE FROM SPIKE!: Well I have to say I think that there will be 4 or 5 more chapters, then this might be a spin off to a story. Haha ‘Green Day in London’... or something of that sort. Unless my little creative mind comes up with something more awesomely funny.... to continue with this. ....We’ll just have to wait and see. O_o