Status: Hiatus. Not sure how long, sorry.

What Does L-O-V-E Spell?

Kayle Ann Evans has had it pretty rough. At the age of eight, her parents had their lives taken by Death Eaters so she had to go live with her aunt and uncle. No, her uncle didn't beat her, her aunt wasn't an alcoholic or anything like that. She just had to grow up without the people who meant the most to her. Her brother decided to move to Italy with their grandmother that Kaylie did not know.

When Kaylie reaches Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, she is immediately placed into Slytherin. Confused, she joins her fellow classmates, including her long time friends Shayne and Blaise. In that house, she meets two others who instantly become her best friends, Meghan and Amanda. Throughout the years, the rest of her house also becomes confused as to why she was placed into Slytherin. Sure, she has a temper, but she is mostly a fun, bubbly blonde girl who gets along with everyone. She likes to be a girly-girl sometimes but can also be a tomboy when she feels like it.

She has never like Draco Malfoy, she thinks he is a rich, spoiled, stuck up pompus jerk. But what happens when one incident in the Forbidden Forest reveals a secret plot that has been in the works for most of her life?

Other characters include:
Meghan Danielle Phillips
Age: 16 (6th year, same as Kaylie)
Personality: Girly girl. Always has fake nails and squeals if any dirt gets on her. Loyal friend. Has an identical twin named Lexa who is in Gryffindor and is friends with the Golden Trio. Her parents have a lot of money and she always gets whatever she wants. Except Shayne, her best friend whom she's had a major crush on since the second year.

Amanda (Mandi) Alexis Perkins
Age: 16 (6th year)
Personality: Very tempermental. Sweet unless you piss her off then her hair turns fiery red and her eyes turn black. Comes from a long line of pureblood wizards (which is how she can change her appearance when angry) and her parents are Death Eaters. Voldemort himself has tried to recruit her, but she has always told him to go screw himself.

The Boys:

Shayne Marcus Tanner
Blaise Anthony Zambini
Draco Malfoy
Max Alexander Evans (Kaylie's brother)

DISCLAIMER: I do not own any of J.K. Rowling's characters, obviously. I do, however, own Shayne, Max, Mandi, Kaylie and Meghan, and also any other characters you do not recognize. I also do not own Avenged Sevenfold when they make their cameos (though I REALLY wish I did!). This is purely made up and does not really follow the books. So please, enjoy!
  1. What Is Metal-Lick-A?
    Back to school!
  2. Malfoy, You're Describing Yourself Again
    Kaylie gets a letter from the headmaster
  3. Oh Crap
    Kaylie gets news she wasn't exactly excited about
  4. Somebody Get Me Through This Nightmare
    Draco/Kaylie's POVs
  5. Ike Sanders
    Kaylie's love life (And Ike has no relation to Matt Sanders of A7X)
  6. Love Is For The Weak
    Draco's POV
  7. Silverleaf and Snarles
    Drama!
  8. It's Not My Blood
    Malfoy/Kaylie's POVs
  9. It Should Have Been Me
    Please read A/N, even if it is a bit long