Status: Hiatus. Not sure how long, sorry.

What Does L-O-V-E Spell?

Oh Crap

I sat next to Meghan and Mandi in the Great Hall as we waited for the sorting ceremony to begin. Finally that old bat McGonagall came out and started calling the names of first years to be sorted.

"Wow, there are A LOT of first years!" Meghan commented.

"Yeah, I was just thinking that!" Mandi said.

"Evans, Casey!" McGonagall called. I watched as Casey nervously walked up and sat on the stool. The Sorting Hat was placed on her head and after about 10 seconds, it finally shouted "RAVENCLAW!" Meghan, Mandi, Blaise, Shayne and I all applauded, along with the entire Ravenclaw table.

After about 35 more minutes of sorting and "Zacharias, Emily" was pronounced a Hufflepuff, the sorting was finally over. Dumbledore stood and the room went quiet.

"Well, as you can see, there is an overwhelming number of first years this year. Because of this, we will be needing a little extra space in our dorms. So unfortunately, each prefect will not be receiving their own room, as has been tradition in years previous, but rather sharing a single prefects room in their House dormatories." he announced. My eyes grew wide. I glanced down the table at Malfoy to find him smirking at me.

*Oh crap....This isn't gonna be fun!*

*~*~

"So remember when I said that I know where you sleep? Well now it's gonna be even easier to mess with you!" Malfoy said as we walked into the room we shared. "So when you're least expecting it.... Expect it!"

"Like I already told you Malfoy, I'm not scared of you!"

"Maybe not, but I DO excite you!" he smirked.

"In your dreams, Ego Boy." I retorted.

"Number one, it's Ego MAN. And number two, I saw you checkin me out in the carriage! You can't even deny it!" he said, flopping onto his bed.

"Alright, I will admit that you have a nice body, but your ego and self-centeredness just cancels out any hotness you may possess!" I said as I turned to my bedside drawer and a black bra with green lace fell onto the floor. I tried to pick it up, but he was too quick.

"Ooooo, what have we here?" he said, picking up my bra and examining it. "Me likey! Do you have the matching thong?"

"As a matter of fact," I said, snatching my bra from his hands "I do."

"Well then you need to try them on for me!" he said, smirking.

"In your dreams, perv!" I said, stuffing my bra into the drawer and shutting it.

"Oh, believe me, you'll definitely be in my dreams tonight!" he said, looking me up and down. Just to freak him out, I did my best seductive look, grabbed my breasts and moaned a little. He nearly jumped out of his skin. I just laughed. "Very funny, Evans." he said, pouting and laying on his back.

"I thought so." I teased.

"So did you get your schedule at dinner?" he asked, obviously trying to change the subject.

"Just like everyone else did." I said.

"Then let me see it smart ass!" I handed him my schedule and he took his out of his pocket to compare. "Hm, Charms, Potions, History of Magic, Defense Against the Dark Arts, Transfiguration, Divination, hell, the only class we don't have together is your stupid Muggle Studies class. I have an off period."

"Of course you do." I noted. "Why actually do something PRODUCTIVE when you can be off snogging girls, right?"

"Exactly! You're smarter than I thought Evans!" he said, handing me my schedule back.

"Gee, thanks Malfoy." I said, sitting on my bed and turning to face him. "Dude, I'm so glad we don't start classes for another two days! I'm freakin exhausted!"

"Ya, I hear ya on that one. I'm not even gonna bother unpacking tonight."

"You don't snore, do you?" I asked him, laying down.

"Not that I know of, you?"

"Nope." I said, closing my eyes. "Ugh, I want the light off!"

"Then turn it off."

"Can you do it? PLEASE?" I said, rolling over to look at him.

"HELL no! You got in bed last, you turn it off!"

"Malfoy, pleeeeeease??" I said, giving him a cheesy grin.

"What do I get if I do?" he asked, turned to look at me.

"The satisfaction that you made me very happy by doing something nice?" I attempted.

"HA! Nice try! Goodnight Evans." he said, turning his back to me.

"MAAAALFOY! I'll.... I'll.... Give you a massage!" I offered.

"Happy ending?" he asked, turning to me and smirking.

"No way!" I exclaimed, throwing my pillow at his head. "You're a perv!"

"Hey, can't blame a guy for trying!" he laughed. "Ok, you promise you'll give me a massage?"

"Yes I promise! Just please turn off the light!"

"Shake on it?" he said, reaching his hand across the gap between our beds. I took it and shook. "Alright, fine then." he said, getting up. He took off his shirt, then his pants so he was just standing there in his boxers.

Damn, he's so hot!!
Ew, that's Malfoy!
Yeah, but he's still gorgeous and you know it!
Oh shut up!

"Staring again Evans?" he smirked.

Shit! He caught us!

"No, just making sure you were turning off the light." I answered quickly, looking away.

Smooooth........
Oh shut up already!!

"Uh huh, whatever." he said sarcastically and I could tell he was smirking. "Goodnight Evans." he said as he flicked off the light.

"Night Malfoy." I replied, falling asleep almost as soon as the room went dark.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?