Status: Hiatus. Not sure how long, sorry.

What Does L-O-V-E Spell?

Ike Sanders

Fucking slut! I couldn't believe she tried to curse me when my back was turned! Good thing Malfoy had said something.

See? I told you!
Shut up! He was still with Sarah which means he is still a man-whore
Yes, thats true, but he did help you out and defend you from her
God I hate it when you're right

I was so confused about Malfoy that I went to the one place I could just sit and think. The Quidditch pitch.

I mean, yes, Malfoy is hot, and, for the last 24 hours, been nice, but he is still MALFOY. A self-centered, stuck-up jerk. I gave up and laid down on the bench to enjoy the rare sunshine.

"Mind if I join you?" a voice said from above me. I looked up to see Ike, the Head Boy, standing there. I sat up and nodded. He sat down and stared at the pitch. "So what brings you to the Thinking Spot?"

"Nothing really, just enjoying the sunshine." I lied. "You?"

"Eh, just broke up with Christa. Or rather, just got dumped by her."

"Ouch, I'm sorry." I said. "Wait, like the Head Girl Christa?" he nodded. "Oh wow, I didn't even know you guys were together. How long had it been?"

"About a year and a half. It's ok. There's more girls out there, right?" he said, trying to be cheerful.

"Of course there are!" I reassured him. "Hey, let's go play some Quidditch. I haven't played in ages!"

"Alright! But I have to warn you, I AM the Huffepuff captain!"

I laughed and we went to get the school brooms and the quaffle. I mounted my broom and kicked off the ground hard. God I love flying.The wind, the fredom, everything. Not to mention that I ROCK at it! We played for about an hour, well until Ike got frustrared that I had beat him by a good 150 points. He wasn't letting me win, either.

"What the hell?!" he panted as we reached theground. "Do you play for the school? Or a professional team even?"

I was grinning from ear to ear. "Nope! I just love Quidditch and flying. My dad played for Ireland when he was younger, so he taught me some moves."

"He's taught you damn well! Why don't you play for the Slytherin team? I mean, not that I'm complaining, cuz then you guys really WOULD be unbeatable, but still."

"Eh, I'm a bit more of a smart girl than an athlete." I shrugged.

"Damn, hot AND smart? Those Slytherin boys are lucky!"

I laughed "Yeah, maybe if any of them have GOTTEN that lucky with me!"

"Really? Sucks to be them!" he turned to me after we put our brooms away. "Hey, can I ask you something? Is there anything wrong with me, physically?"

I turned to study him. He was pretty cute. Longish black shaggy hair, pretty blue eyes, a cute nose, a very nice body. Yeah, Ike's a cutie! "Not that I can see. I think you're adorable."

"Really? Would you go out with me?"

"Is that would I or will I?" I asked.

He looked at the ground. "Both?"

I thought for a minute. Sure, I really didn't know Ike, but he's a nice guy and fun to be around. "Yes Ike, I'll go out with you." I answered.

"Really??" he asked, looking up at me.

"Sure. You're a nice guy and fun to be around, and you're cute, so why not give it a shot?"

He walked up and hugged me. Then he pulled away a little and leaned in to kiss me. I put my arms around his neck and kissed him back. He was very gentle and we stood there kissing for a good 5 minutes before we finally broke apart.

"We'd better get back inside, it's getting dark." he said. He took my hand and led me back to the castle. He walked me to the Slytherin portal and told me to meet him tomorrow before lunch at the pitch. He kissed me goodbye and walked away.

I said the password (Darkness) and the portal opened. I walked into the common room to find it empty except for a few stragglers. I went up to the dorm. Malfoy wasn't there so I hooked up my iPod stereo and turned it on. I turned on Evanescence and laid back on my bed, flipping through a Cosmopolitan magazine that I had gotten from a muggle news stand. I love this magazine because it has funny confessions from readers, good fashion advice and great sex tips. Not that I've ever used the last one, but it's good to be prepared, just in case.

I was singing along to "Call Me When You're Sober" when the door opened. I peeked over the top of my magazine to see Malfoy standing in the doorway, staring at me with a disgusted look on his face. "Can I help you?" I asked him.

"Is this muggle music?" he asked me.

"Yes it is. Do you have a problem?"

"Yes. It blows." he said as he came into the room and sat down on his bed.

I rolled my eyes. "Hang on, let me find something you might like." I sat up and went through my iPod, looking for something. I turned on Scream by Avenged Sevenfold and looked at him. "Better?" I asked, lying back down and returning to my magazine.

"Well, this isn't as bad, but it's still not good. Who is this?" he asked, looking at my iPod.

"Avenged Sevenfold." I said, flipping my page.

"Well at least their album cover is pretty cool."

"The Deathbat. It's their trademark." I stood up and pulled up the back of my shirt to reveal the Deathbat I had tattooed on my lower back.

"Wow," he said. "That's hot. I didn't know you had a tattoo. Why would you get a tatoo of a band though? I mean, it's a cool design, but still."

"Well, My brother's best friend is Matthew Sanders, also known as M. Shadows, the lead singer of the band. I dated Brian Hainer, also known as Synyster Gates, the guitarist, like 3 years ago. I'm still close with them all. We all went in at the same time to get these, right after their first album hit. My brother has it across his stomach." I said, sitting back down and resuming my magazine article once more.

"That is pretty cool. So hey," he said as he turned the music down. "I'm sorry about today."

"What about it? The fact that I almost got herpes from being in the same vicinity as the Queen of Skanks?" I asked casually, flipping the page again.

"Yeah, that. I wasn't hanging out with her by choice, believe me. She just followed me when I tried to make up an excuse to get away from her."

"Whatever. She'd just better watch her back. Well, front. I don't curse people's backs. I like to see the looks on their faces as they fall."

"Ooooo vicious! I like that in a girl." he said, smirking.

"Apparently so does my boyfriend."

"What boyfriend? You don't have one Evans, or are you dreaming again?" he asked coldly.

"As a matter of fact, I'm dating Ike Sanders, so shove off Malfoy."

"No, he's dating Christa Jensen."

"No, she dumped him earlier."

"Oh, so you're the rebound girl? Wow, and you called Sarah a slut." he muttered the last part.

I stood up and glared at him. "Don't you EVER talk to me like that ever again. You hear me? I am NOT a rebound slut! I'm not that dumb! Plus, I'm still a virgin dick face!" I said as I stormed out of the room. I knew the real Malfoy would come back sooner or later.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so annoyed by this new Mibba rule about links. So now not only do I have to go back through ALL my old stories and take the links out, but they're not allowed to be in the summary page to show who characters are?! Freaking stupid!! So if I randomly stop posting for a long period of time, either I was banned for non-compliance or I just found some other site to write on. Hell, I may just go back to Quizilla. Who knows....

Also if it seems like this story kind of pauses and picks back up sometimes in the middle of chapters it's cuz I posted this as a lot of shorter chapters as I was writing it on Quizilla and I'm just copy/pasting and can't be bothered to make better transitions right now.

And for those of you who don't know what the Deathbat is (shame on you!) Here is a link (since I can't link it in the chapter, grr!) Deathbat

Can you tell I'm just in the chipperest of moods at the moment? : /

One more tonight I think.

Listening to: 18 and Life - Skid Row
Mood: Irritated