Reality Sucks

Prologue

Comerica Bank was extremely busy today.

Of course, the one day that he actually have to go there, there just so happens to be a giant line. He tapped his foot impatiently, watching as his black converse hit the linoleum floor repeatedly. He had already filled out all of the paper work that was needed, and the last thing he needed was the money so he could buy his dream car: an old Mustang from the nineteen eighties, in perfect condition.

He let out a sigh of impatience as he continued to tap his foot. The girl in front of him with long, brown hair turned to look at him with the most annoyed look on her face, ever. He simply smirked at her and nodded to say hello, she rolled her eyes and faced forward again.

Tap, tap, tap.

He knew that It was annoying her, he stifled a laugh when he saw her clench her fists.

"Excuse me," she said, turning to face him this time. "Could you please stop tapping your foot?"

He only smirked and looked her up and down in slow motion. "Nah, I'm fine." he replied, shrugging his shoulders. She made a face at him and turned to face the front of the bank again. He flipped his shaggy black hair out of his face and continued to tap his foot on the floor for another minute.

He sighed dramatically and rolled his neck around until it cracked, stretching out his long arms and legs. Today was moving in slow motion, and he was about ready to just walk out of that goddamned bank and forget it. Moreover, he probably would have, except for the fact that his "baby" was going to be bought by some old guy if he wouldn't pay for it today. No way in hell was he was about to let any old guy get the car that he worked his ass off to get for six solid months.

He scanned the bank, noting how busy it really was today. There were several interesting people there, he decided. One was a pregnant lady, who looked like she had stuffed a giant pillow under her sundress, seeing as she was huge. She was leaning back a little, rubbing her belly with a happy smile on her lips. There was a tall, muscular and unshaven man standing two lines away from him, looking as impatient as he felt. There was also a short girl with brown hair who looked like she was having a hard time speaking to a bank manager, who was repeatedly saying that he was sorry he couldn't help her out today.

A man walked into the bank, sighing loudly when he saw how busy it was. He wore a weird suit that looked bad on him, and he had a slight beer gut that was hidden under the jacket. He tried to make his way to the front of the line, getting many profanities yelled out at him from angry bank goers that had been waiting in line for what felt like forever.

To make it even worse, the air conditioning was broken. Thus, it was ninety degrees in the giant bank.

He stopped tapping his foot and crossed his arms across his chest, shifting his weight to other other leg.

"Don't move." He tensed up almost immediately to the soundof man's cold voice behind him. He felt something cold and hard shove into his back, just between his two shoulder blades. "I will shoot you if you move"

"Get down!" There were screams as people tried to run, and then there were guns shot and he could hear the bodies hit the floor. The sounds made his stomach clench and flip upside down.

"I said: Get down!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for Stallion Duckey for the great opening :)

This is pretty much only the introduction, the actual story will start in the next chapter- with a first person's point of view :)

<3