I Wish I Could Bring My Girlfriend In the Bathroom With Me!

I Wish I Could Bring My Girlfriend In the Bathroon

Before opening up the double doors to the front entrance of my school, I unbottoned my shirt down so you could see part of my clevage, and folded the top of my plaid skirt so all the girls could see my legs.

I walked into school, smiling with confidence. I loved my school. It was an all girls prep school, where basically all the rich girls went when they got kicked out of their school for misbehavior. I was no different from the rest of them. Except I was kicked out of public school for getting caught in the bathroom screwing some girl on the sink.

At this school, I was known as the dyke, but it was okay. They still accepted me, and I wasn't left out.

I went into the bathroom to check my hair. I walked in and saw Sarah at the mirror. She turned and smiled at me. Sarah was one of the girls I regularly hung out with, but I had never talked to her alone, without another one of our friends around. "Hey, Gracey."

I smirked. "Hey Sarah Bear." I walked past her and stood in front of the mirror next to her. I looked at her through the mirror and smiled. "You look good in that shirt." The best part about an all-girls school was that they could do things that girls can't do in public school. For instance, the girls here never had to wear underwear under their skirts, because there were no guys around to see. As I was quick to observe with Sarah, our girls rarely wore a bra either.

She rolled her eyes. "Are you hitting on me?"

I shrugged. "A little."

Sarah blushed flirtaiously. "Well, I think that skirt looks cute on you."

I was surprised that she teased back, but I wasn't complaining. I smiled widely, looking behind me, smoothing out the back of my skirt so Sarah glanced at my ass. "Thanks."

Sarah dropped the eyeliner that she was applying, and if I wasn't mistaken, she dropped it intentionally. "Oops."

I burned my eyes into hers. Why would she want this? How could she? But instead of questioning her, I went along with it. I bent over, butt in the air, partially exposed, as I picked up Sarah's makeup.

I suddenly felt cold hands against my warm ass cheeks as I stood straight up. I felt her breath on my neck as she squeezed gently. "You've got the nicest ass I've ever seen." She whispered into my ear.

I placed my hands on top of Sarah's, encouraging her to rub my butt. She pulled back and I turned around to face her. I pushed my lips carefully onto hers. "You're tits look real nice right now." I wasn't lying. Her shirt was tight, so it looked like the buttons were about to pop off near her bust, while I could see her nipples through the white shirt, making me want to lick them.

Sarah pushed me across the bathroom until my back hit the wall violently. She grabbed my thigh so her hips were between my legs. "Yours look lush too."

I let out a surprised laugh. "Are you fucking crazy?"

"Yes." She pressed her lips against mine, her tongue sneaking between her lips, as well as mine.

I sighed with pleasure, tilting my head back. "You're fucking crazy." I shook my head. Sarah kissed my neck and down my chest. Her hands trailed up to my stomach, unbottoning my shirt from the bottom up. Her fingertips softly grazed my stomach as she made her way up my shirt. "You're out of your fucking mind."

I snaked my arms around her waist, pulling her closer to me. Sarah smiled and sunk her teeth into my neck, sucking roughly.

"Sarah, get in a stall." I begged.

"Why? Don't you want them to see us. I want everyone to see that I'm making love to you." Sarah groaned just as she got the final button undone. My shirt opened up, Sarah admiring my body.

I pulled Sarah into the handicap stall. "Everyone will hear us in here." I assured, locking the stall behind me.

I ripped open Sarah's shirt, buttons flying onto the floor. Sarah giggled, letting the shirt fall to the ground. I smiled, pushing my palms against her bare stomach. Sarah trailed kisses down from my neck, to my breasts. "Gracey, you're beautiful." Sarah got on her knees and kissed my inner thighs, her lips trailing higher and higher until I felt her nose brush against my clit, and I gasped. Sarah kissed me before letting her tongue run across my clit.

I moaned in extascy. "Ohhh...Sarah..." Her lips pressed against me, and her tongue sucking softly, making my hips rock rythmically back and forth.

"Spread your legs more." Sarah advised into my cunt. I shuddered with the sensation from the vibrations coming from her mouth. I pulled my legs further apart. Sara held onto my thighs, rubbing them up and down as she slowly moved her mouth from my clit, staight into my cunt.

"GO DEEPER, SARAH!" I begged. Sarah's hands moved from my thighs to my ass again, squeezing it as she pushed her tongue deeper inside of me.

We were interrupted by the sound of the bathroom door opening. I whimpered as Sarah pulled her tongue out slightly.

"No! Don't stop, baby!" I whispered desprately.

Sarah slowly pushed her tongue back into me, deeper than before.

I cried out with pleasure. "OHMIGAWDSARAH!" I screamed, out of control. I thrusted my hips forward, and back, forward and back. Sarah laughed into me, which drove me even further over the edge. "FUCK ME SARAH!" We heard footseteps and the bathroom door open and close again, so I assumed the girl left. I threw my head back and began rubbing my own nipples between my thumb and index fingers. Sarah held my hips in place as she forced her tongue as deep as it could go, then pulling it out to lick me clean.

"Ohhh, baby, you taste better than any man." Sarah snickered.

I tackled her onto the ground, our breasts prefectly aligned, so are nipples were pressed together. I shoved my tongue into Sarah's mouth, tasting myself inside her mouth.

Sarah rolled us over so she was on top of me. She flipped my skirt up as she straddled me, and I felt her clit rubbing against mine. She pushed her hips against mine, and rocked them back and forth, tossing her head back and moaning. I watched her breasts shake when she brought her hips down to mine. Sarah groaned and leaned forward, her breasts hoovering over my head. "Come on, Grace!" Sarah urged.

I leaned forward and kissed both her nipples softly. I licked one nipple repeatedly, before I began sucking gently, and nibbling it so Sarah cried out for more. "Say my name, Sarah." I demanded.

"Grace..." Sarah begged.

"Scream it. I want the whole school to hear you." I snickered.

"OHGRACE! I'M YOURS GRACE! I WANT YOU!" Her hips jerked forward. I grabbed both of her breasts, her nipples exposed between my fingers, so I could suck on them softly, yet quickly. "GRACE! GRACE! GRACE! I'M ALLLLL-!"

Sarah let out her last groan before sighing and collapsing onto the dirty bathroom floor. I smiled to myself and pecked Sarah's lips. "Damn, Sarah, that was amazing."

She nodded, panting.

I stood up and put my clothes back on. "I think we missed first period. So I'll see you at lunch." I smiled and walked out of the stall, where the dean and another girl were standing.

"Shit."