Cynical Relations

Chapter Nineteen;

Lacie was trying her hardest not to cry as the sound of Ron’s footsteps disappeared and all she could hear now were her own sharp intakes of breath and the tapping of her heels. She was so close, just a little further and she would be at to the entrance to her homeroom and then she’d be able to curl up her bed, but no, no the throbbing ache had spread through her whole body making it so hard for the girl to concentrate.

***

Swaying on the spot, she stopped and held her hand to her head briefly before taking a sharp intake of breath and falling to her knees with a sickening thud. Lacie started to cry as she clenched her fists, trying to work through the pain.

“Help,” She uttered out weakly as she heard footsteps getting closer to her.

“Get up,” Lacie’s eyes widened at the harsh voice and she turned quickly to see Justin stop just behind her in his dress robes. “Get up!” He hissed again when she didn’t respond.

“I can’t,” Lacie whispered, turning away from him again and closing her eyes in anguish.

“Oh good, my potion worked then,” Though she couldn’t see him, she knew Justin had a smug grin on his face just from the sound of his voice. Lacie jumped as she suddenly felt Justin’s hands grab her beneath the armpits and pull her harshly to her feet. It hurt her so much to just stand, her muscles were on fire and there was nothing she could do to relieve that ache. Pushing her against the cold stone wall barely kept her on her feet, giving her something to lean on.

“How dare you tell Malfoy what happened,” Justin spat his name, pressing against her body so that he was close to her face, “how dare you, you filthy blood traitor.”

“I had no choice he used Veritaserum on me!” She whimpered with wide tear filled eyes.

“Yet you still fell for him, didn’t you Lacie? After all that shit you still fell for him! You’re fucking pathetic. You would’ve carried on just going along with whatever he’d said tonight if I hadn’t got Pansy to tell you. You know if you hadn’t run away from me that night, you would never have had anything to do with Draco, you could’ve been my little play thing but no, you fucked all of that up,” Lacie was sobbing as Justin hissed down her neck, his hands gathering the material of her dress in his hands again like last time.

“Just leave me alone,” She tried to push him away but to no avail.

“So you’d let Malfoy of all people touch you but you won’t let me,”

“H-he never,” She stuttered out with widened eyes as she could feel his hands moving. “No, please no.”

“Like I believe that,” Justin laughed out, “You seem to forget that I share a dorm room with him and I heard when he brought you in with him the other night.”

“No! No! Get off of me!” Lacie screamed out as Justin had suddenly pressed himself harder against her and touched her with one hand whilst another shot up to her mouth to muffle her. Lacie closed her eyes, fighting against him as much as she could but the pain that she was still feeling made that incredibly difficult.

***

Neither Lacie or Justin noticed him or heard his footsteps until he gripped Justin’s shoulders and ripped him away from the girl.

“What the hell are you doing boy?” Snape hissed, gripping Justin’s robes as Lacie fell to the floor, not expecting the support of Justin to suddenly disappear. Lacie’s vision blurred slightly as the corridor began to spin around her. She could just make out Snape roughly hissing at Justin until Dumbledore appeared, striding to Snape’s side.

“Can you walk?” Snape had turned to Lacie’s crumpled form and took her silence and blank stare as a no before scooping her up into his arms and hurrying in one direction whilst Dumbledore took Justin in another.

“I told you to be careful,” Lacie heard Snape sigh just before they reached the hospital wing and Madam Pomfrey quickly rushed to their aid.
♠ ♠ ♠
You can tell i'm a Snape fan even when it's not a Snape fanfic i'm writing :/