Status: I'm gonna update really slowly sorry

I Feel Unreal

Part One

Avenged Sevenfold were on their tour bus at the first venue of the tour. "I'm bored." It was the sixth time Brian had said that since they had arrived an hour ago.

"Quit complaining." replied Matt absent-mindedly.

"Well can you really blame me? I mean we're stuck on a tour bus, no booze, no chicks, no TV, nothing!"

"Well let's go out then!" said Zacky getting frustrated with Brian's constant complaining.

"And where do you suggest we go?" Matt asked turning towards Zacky.

"I dunno, we could ask one ask one of the local bands where a good club is or just look around for one our selves." The guitarist suggested finding no other solution.

"Ok, let's go," said Jimmy getting up and stretching.

"I'm sure we can find something by our selves. I mean, how many clubs are there in.... where are we again?" Matt just sighed and got off the bus without answering Jimmy's question and everyone else following. They really needed to get out, they were all so bored and tired of travelling.

They all bundled into the escalade and drove towards the city. After a couple of minutes of driving in the city, they passed a club with an extremely long queue. The name of the place, "Acidity" was spelled out in bright blue neon lights above the windowless double doors.

They parked the car and made their way to the bouncer at the door not bothering to queue. As soon as the doorman saw them he let them in, complmenting them on their great music. They thanked him and entered the club. The place was like the tardis, tiny on the outside, massive on the inside. On both ends of the room there were tables, well more like booths, in the middle was a long purple bar that went from one end of the room to the other and the whole floor was cover in flashing squares to creat a dancefloor.

The band sat at a table on the right side of the room next to a table were the band Unreal were sat. The bands were going to be touring together but they hadn't met yet.
Robin, Aiden, Lukas, Danny and Will were out celebrating their first tour.

"Can't believe it!" said Will.

"It's finally happened!" Said Danny.

"I know, cause for celebration." said Robin.

"I'll go get some champagne." said Lukas getting up and making his way to the bar.

Brian was looking around for someone to have some fun with when the perfect girl walked into the room. Long dark wavy hair that fell to the small of her back, long slender legs and a beautiful tanned face. She was wearing daisy dukes, cowboy boots and a white oversized shirt that was almost transparent.

Only problem was the man who had his arm draped over her shoulders. He had long brown hair that was pushed back. He was wearing a white shirt, black pants and a black blazer with the sleeves pushed up.
The girl scanned the room before her eyes landed on the table next to A7X's. She whispered in the man's ear before he looked in the same direction.

His eyes widen before they both made their way over to th other band's table. Brian observed the couple as they stopped infront of the other table. The man stared at the girl who hadn't yet noticed him.

"Robin." Brian watched intently as the girl's head shot up and her eyes widen when she saw the couple.

"Uh... h-hi." She looked at the man's arm over the girl's shoulder and her obviously fake smile faltered for a second but Brian still noticed it.

Robin shook her head a bit and said "Hey James, what's up?" James opened his mouth to reply but the girl beat him to it.

"Oh! James and I have some very good news!" she said grinning from ear to ear. "You tell her." she said facing James. He look uncomfortable and rubbed his neck nervously.

"Well, me and Michelle, well we're sort of... engaged." he said the last word quitely while Michelle stuck her hand out to show of a diamond engagement ring.

Michelle smirked when she noticed how upset she was even though she was trying to hide it behind a fake smile. Aiden saw how distressed Robin was and stood up taking her hand.

"Come on, let's go." He pulled her onto the dance floor and slow danced with her. Brian finally got to see what Robin looked like when she got on the dance floor. She was pale but beautiful, dark straight hair and blue eyes. She was wearing a simple black dress that stopped just above the knee.

Though she was a little more plain and wasn't as sexy as Michelle there was just something about her that draw Brian to her like a moth to a flame. When Robin had calmed down a bit, her and Aiden made their way back to the rest of the band, James and Michelle.

"What's the champagne? You guys celebrating something?" Michelle asked.

"Yeah, our band is going on tour for the first time. A dream come true." Robin said, she couldn't help smiling a little at the thought of it.

"Oh! I so hope we didn't ruin your little celebration with our news." Michelle said trying to hide a smirk.

"Don't worry, nothing could ruin this, not even you Michelle." said Robin smiling sweetly. Suddenly Robin could feel a hand on her thigh slowly moving upwards. She looked at James who was sitting next to her and he gave her a sideways glance, while pretending to listen to Michelle rambling, and winked at her while his hand moved over her garter strap. She stood up abruptly when his hand moved to her lace panties. She noticed that everyone at their table was now looking at her and said "I-I need to uh go to the um l-loo." and ran to the toliets.

The band said good by to the couple and made their car after another hour of just talking. Robin was glad to get away from Michelle's bitching and James' suggestive looks.

[XxX]

On the way back to the tour bus in the car Brian couldn't stop thinking about that girl, Robin, she was so.... weird? He didn't know how to describe her. "Hey Brian, what's up with you tonight? You're all quiet and boring," said Jimmy. "I'm just thinking." was all Brian said.
♠ ♠ ♠
If I haven't mentioned in this chapter and you haven't already guessed James is Robin's ex-boyfriend.

Sorry if it's too short. Comments? Subscriptions?