Status: I'm gonna update really slowly sorry

I Feel Unreal

Part Three

Brian was watching Unreal from the side of the stage as they played one of their most popular songs. He could find loads of things wrong with their performance but, to him, that didn't matter. He was just enjoying the music, just like the rest of the audience.

Brian went to get his guitar as the band played the last few notes of the song. "Thank you, meh darlings! You've been a wonderful audience!" Aiden shouted through the microphone before walking off of the stage with the rest of the band.

"Hey, could I talk to you later? About your performance, I mean." Brian asked Robin as he passed her making his way to the stage. Avenged Sevenfold were up after Unreal, just like they would be during the rest of the tour.

"Um, ok." Robin answered as she crouched down to pack up her guitar and smiled at the Avenged guitarist. She made her way back to the tour bus, looking over her shoulder frequently to see Brian playing on stage. He was an amazing guitarist and had great stage presence. She couldn't wait to talk to him about their performance.

She left her bass guitar on the tour bus before making her way back to the side of the stage to watch Brian play. She watched as he launched into a solo, making it look completely effortless. She couldn't help but let her eyes wander, admiring his muscled form.

"Checking out Mr. Gates, are we?" Lukas whispered in her ear from behind causing her to jump in surprise. She scoffed before turning around to face him.

"No, I was admiring his guitar skills if you must know. He offered to give me tips about performing, isn't that nice?" She asked smiling at the guitarist.

"You honestly think Synyster Gates is going to give a bird tips to be nice?" He smirked at her before his eyes wandered toward Brian.

"Why must there always be an ulterior motive with you? A guy can't have a nice personality?"

"A guy can. But Syn is rather infamous when it comes to the bedroom." He said winking. She merely rolled her before turning back around to watch the band play their last song.

When they finished, Brian made his way over to the side of the stage, smiling when he realised that Robin had been watching him play. He placed his guitar on it's stand, provided by the roadies, before approaching Robbin.

"Hey, you wanna come back to our tour bus? I need to take a shower before we talk." The bassist bit her lip nervously. She couldn't help the thoughts of what Lukas had said about Brian wanting... more pass through her mind.

"Robin?" He asked with an amused smirk on his face.

"Hm? Oh! Yeah, sorry. Ok." She said before following him back to the bus.
Robin sat nervously fidgeting on the sofa as Brian showered. The Avenged Sevenfold tour bus, she observed, was nothing like the Unreal one. The leather sofas and wide screen TV made the other bus seem cramped and under furnished. It was a slightly intimidating for Robin, and only added to her unease.

The door to the small bathroom opened with a loud 'bang' as it hit the wall of the bus and caused the petite girl to jump with surprise. Her eyes widened when she realised he was wearing nothing but a loose hanging towel around his waist but she quickly recomposed herself before he noticed.

"I'm just gonna get dressed. Sorry to keep you waiting." He apologized and made his way toward the back of the bus where the bands bunks were.

"No problem." Robin muttered when Syn was behind the closed door of the bunk area and out of hearing range.

Walking back into the main space of the bus and remaining, Brian saw how nervous Robin looked until she covered it up with the calm exterior she usually put on. He grabbed hold of her hand and pulled her to her feet. "C'mon, we're gonna go see if the stage is free."

She furrowed her brow at the guitarist before following him to the main stage, where the headlining bands would be playing. "Are you sure it's ok to be using the main stage? Don't they have to prepare it or something?"

"Don't worry, it's empty. But I'll ask before we go up." He let go of her hand and quickly made his way over to one of the nearby sound technicians. After a quick word, he walked back over to Robin with a big grin on his face. "It's cool, we can use it."

Synyster ushered the Unreal bassist to the middle of the stage and went to get a guitar. A couple of moments later, he returned with his black and white Ibanez guitar. "Ok, so first of all, I'll show how to hold a guitar on stage."

"Seriously? I know how to hold a guitar." She told him.

"Yeah but you don't know how to... hold one." He repeated giving her the guitar. "Show me how you would hold it." She just stared at him incredulously before putting the strap around her and taking hold of the fret board.

"See, you're doing it wrong." He scolded, moving closer.

"Well I am now. You made me think about how I hold a goddamn guitar, it won't come naturally now." She grumbled, annoyed. He just laughed at her before moving behind her, his chest against her back, and wrapped his hand over hers placed delicately on the fret board. She tensed up at the contact until he told her to relax, lecturing that the tension was part of her problem.

[XxX]

"He taught you how to hold a guitar?" Robin frowned in annoyance as Lukas burst into laughter. "There's no way that wasn't just an excuse to feel you up." He exclaimed in between fits of laughter.

"Shut up. It wasn't like that." She grumbled, throwing a pillow at him.

"Oh no! Robin, you're holding that guitar all wrong!" Lukas imitated Brian's voice... poorly. "Let me push my crotch against your arse and show you how it's done!"

"That's it!" She shouted and jumped on top of her friend, hitting him in a lame attempt to stop his teasing.

"Oh, Robin! You're still doing it wrong! Stick your arse out further, it'll help your playing!" He yelled while trying to avoid the bassist's hits.

"You'll see, Lukas. Nothing, absolutely nothing will happen between me and Synyster Gates."
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm soooooooooooooooooooooo sorry... for many reasons and enjoy!