Status: Active

Welcome to High School.

Frustrations

I did not know how she managed to hide the phone while the teacher was right there.

I gulped, what was she gonna say?

“what the hell do you want?” she demanded

“uh uh, nothing, I was just…” I stopped talking when I realized that Ashley had gone back to texting and was now completely ignoring me.

Huh, well she must have been busy, I’ll try again tomorrow.

~

When lunch came, lets just say I wasn’t the happiest person on Earth. I mean come on I was really hoping to sit at the popular table, talking with Ashley and all the other amazing people there.

But no, I was stuck with my friends, oh joy. Don’t get me wrong I like my friends but I really thought things would change this year…but I guess not.

“Hey Ashley, you there?” Sara waved her hands in front of my face, breaking me out of my self-loathing.

“uh huh, yeah totally” I replied uninterested.

“hey, what’s with you today you seem so out of it”

“its nothing”

“okay, if you say so…”

Good thing she let it go.

“So anyways guys,” April cut in “I am soo excited to be in high school!! We are so cool.” she squealed.

Yeah, so cool…

~

So that wasn’t exactly how I wanted my first day to go.

When I got home my mom started questioning me like her life depended on it.

“how was your day, did you make any new friends, how are the people there, do you like your high school”

Those were just some, of her tirade of questions, but the only answer she got was a “uh huh” to all of them, which seemed to really disappoint her.

“Well honey, if you wanna talk to me about your first day then let me know” she smiled sadly.

“I will” but I knew that was never going to happen.

So at school the next day I tried to talk to Ashley and like yesterday she completely ignored me, but this time she didn’t even look at me! “Come on, I am totally popular material” I wanted to scream at her, but of course I didn’t, that’d just be weird.

As days passed I always tried to talk to Ashley but to no avail she always ignored me, I didn’t see why, I’m great.

‘Ugh,’ I thought sitting in my bed after school was over ‘I wish I could figure out a way to be popular!’

‘I want to be popular!’ I yelled in my head.

I decided that moping about it wouldn’t do any good, so I started my computer and went on MSN.

A lot of people were online but not one of them talked to me.

I sighed, this is pathetic, I logged off and went to bed since it was pretty late.

Little did I know, that tomorrow everything was going to change I guess in a way that I wanted it to, but totally not what I expected.
♠ ♠ ♠
Guys, im really sorry for being SO late with this chapter. I had absolutely no time to do anything these days so yeaah. :) Things are just getting started i have a lot planned for this story, i'm really excited. Hope you all liked this chapter, kind of boring and pretty short but important.