‹ Prequel: Rebirth
Status: Hiatus.

X-Family

Amazingly Perfect

"Teach me to fight," Lorelai said, she looked like a wild animal. She had the same look Logan had whenever he was determined. I dropped my jug of orange juice on the floor, it spilled between every crack in the stone. Logan wasn't as shocked as I was. "Xavier is teaching all of the kids how to fight, even the ones younger than me. You guys can't single me out."

My foot was tapping rapidly on the floor, I was ready to start screaming. Instead, I simply said through gritted teeth, "Logan, what do you think?" He was quiet for a small amount of time, before letting a smile plague his lips. I groaned and leaned against the counter. "Are you trying to drive us crazy?"

"I just want to help," She mumbled. I shook my head.

"Anni, you knew this time would come," Logan reached for my hand, I took it away.

"Couldn't you just get knocked up or something?" I tried hard not to smirk, that was pretty funny. "You can fight, but if you die, you haunt your father. I want nothing to do with my dead daughter bugging me. You've caused enough trouble already." Lorelai smiled and pulled me into a tight hug, I gasped from her clutch, for she was much stronger than me.

"I love you, Mom!" She nearly cried as she hugged even tighter. I knew I was turning purple.

"Uh, Lore..." Logan pushed her shoulder, she must of realized she was about to kill me. She let go and I fell into Logan's lap gasping for air. He laughed and wrapped his arms around me, then started rocking me back and forth. "I swear, she's more of a child than you are."

"Shut up," I sighed. Lorelai was still beaming. "Wipe that smile off your face, your father and I are going to be training you. You'll hate us by the end of this week."

"Whatever it takes!" She said cheerily.

The next morning, all three of us were up at four in the morning. Guess which two of us weren't as ecstatic as the remaining one? Logan was a grouch and couldn't keep his claws in all morning, while I whined the whole time about how I could use just a few more minutes of sleep, that we didn't need to train that intensly. As we stomped into our back yard, which was essentially the forest, I stopped for a moment and turned to Logan. "Will sleep with you tonight for piggy back ride?" I asked him, jutting out my bottom lip and batting my eyelashes.

"Gross," Lorelai said under her breath.

Logan smiled mischievously and crouched down for me to hop on his back. "Thank you, kind sir," I said in a pathetic British accent. I jumped on his back and kicked his thigh. "Onward to training!" Even Logan is weak at four AM. Lorelai was bouncing all over the place, talking excitedly about how she'd get to fight alongside her parents. We reached our destination, and my ever so loving husband dropped me on the ground, which was covered in broken twigs and rocks. "You're such a romantic."

"I try," He said with a wink.

"Stop with the flirting and start with the training!" Lorelai demanded. Logan and I both gave her a look of death. "Or you know, take your time. Though the training sure would be helpful for my well being."

"Watch it, kid," Logan said with a smile and sat down on the ground. "We aren't starting with the fighting first. Before we get into the combat training, we're going to relax."

"How the hell do you relax in the middle of nowhere? I was relaxing beautifully in my comfy bed," I suppose you could say I'm not a morning person.

He turned to me and raised his eyebrows at me. "Anni, honey," He closed his eyes and said quietly, "Quit your bitching."

"Logan, sweetie," I mocked what he had just done. "Quit being a douche or I'll chain my legs shut tonight."

"Oh, for Christ's sakes!" Lorelai shrieked. "Shut up and tell me what the hell I'm supposed to do!"

"First of all," I stood up and got only a few inches away from her, then screamed, "Stop your screaming!" I smiled at her and sat back down next to Logan. Lorelai followed suit and we all began meditating. Guess which amazingly perfect mother of all mother's fell asleep?
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes, yes. You get two chapters tonight, since you've already read this one. I'm sorry guys, sometimes my brain shuts down. x]