Green Day Vs Bush

This is a seriously weird story. well i dont know about weird, but you know. its about what happens when tou get an evil president (i.e Bush) and a bunch of rockers who dont like him (i.e Green Day) For their own saftey, the guys are nabbed at a concert by a group of secret agents belonging to a socitey that keeps an eye on all the dealings of polititans worldwide, and intervenes when things go wrong. I wont tell you what exactly happens in this story, coz that would ruin the fun wouldnt it?
  1. 'its one of those 'id tell you but i'd have to kil
    the guys have been kidnapped, they find out that bush wants to kill them
  2. 'your song, haha your dead, is VERY applicable her
    billie's scared, Mike and Tre find out about the Bush threat, and Mike sings.
  3. 'she didnt notice the black clad figure behind her
    Adie, Joey and Jakob get kidnapped, eep.
  4. 'but what if it was a premonition?'
    mike's having scary dreams and theyve sent someone after Adie, Joey and Jakob.
  5. 'someone you care about is in danger'
    Adie is O-kay, folks!
  6. 'man that was a bad dream'
    just another part, this ones really a filler between parts 5 and 7
  7. 'we can get someone to deal with HIM'
    yes, the part you've all been waiting for. someone dies in this part, not telling who though.
  8. "hello?"
    most of this is a conversation, its not a very good part to tell the truth.
  9. “Well then, We are all listening.”
    Freddy's pitch to the WLOS council. he bitterly wants then to agree to kill Bush, for political and personal reasons...
  10. "Don’t you know dumbass? BUSH IS GONNA GET IT!”
    this is a fun part. the guys find out that Bush is gonna die, and go mental. extended version available by request, sorry, i fluffed up posting it.
  11. why do you hate him so much?
    we finally find out why freddy hates Bush so much. this chapter is one long conversation.
  12. The End
    and its a happy ending.