Green Day Vs Bush

'your song, haha your dead, is VERY applicable her

SADIE'S POV.
Billie's face was a picture of horror, even with the gag. Well, at least he wasn't scared of me anymore. I moved forward to remove the gag, I didn't think he was going to yell now. He didn't. I was really scared he was going to have a panic attack or something, but he didn't. Eventually he spoke, "But why does he want to kill ME?" he murmured, confused as well as scared. "Not just you, Mike and Tre too, he wants all of you dead." I said, putting my hand on his shoulder. "Don't worry Billie, we got them too, they're safe, both of them."
"Where are they? Billie asked.
"Somewhere Bush's assassins wouldn't look in a million years. They're safe."

HANNIE'S POV.
"Well, hello, what do we have here?" Tre said as I entered. "Wooohoo! I got kidnapped by Jordan!" Damn my slim, busty body. Little bugger, I wanted Billie! Oh well, I guess I'll just have to put up with him. "Shut up you little creep, I brought you food" I said, plonking a plate in front of him. Unfortunately, he was tied up, so I had to feed him. I thought I'd get on with the band's funny man really well, but its hard to like someone who is persistently staring at your chest. Even when I turned round, I could feel those icy blue eyes boring into my ass. I spun round and glared at him quite a few times, and he just looked all innocent like, 'what, me?' it was really irritating. I spent most of the day in there, playing my guitar and occasionally telling Tre to stop singing along, seeing as most of what I was playing was Green Day anyway. But somehow, by the end of the day, me and him had gotten quite pally. Eventually I had to go to bed. In the bad old days before technology, I would have stayed, but I didn't have to worry, the WLOS security system would let me know if Tre was in any danger.

MIKE'S POV
I hope that girl comes back. I may not entirely trust her, but it's better than being stuck in this shed all by myself. I'm cold and hungry and lonely. I wonder how Billie and Tre are doing. Are they in the same situation as me? Are they even ok? All these questions and no one to answer them. Why was I even here? Wait, my cell phone, I can call Billie. If only I could get free. Just then I heard the door handle rattle, she was back! She came round the corner and smiled. I frantically indicated my pocket, so she might get the message. She managed to retrieve my phone, and smiled. "You want to know how Billie and Tre are don't you?" she said. I nodded furiously. "Don't worry Mike, they're fine. They're at my friend's houses, perfectly safe." she removed the gag, perhaps sensing that I had questions.
"I need to talk to them, to know for sure." I said
"Alright, hang on," she said, dialling a number into my phone.

It obviously rang a while before whoever answered picked up. "Hi Sadie, its Kirsty, Yeah. Yeah, can you put him on? Thanks a million!" she held the phone to my ear. "Hi Mike" Billie said.
"Hey Billie, its so good to hear you're ok!"
"Yeah, same here!"
"You got any idea why these crazy chicks abducted us?"
"Yeah, I do. This is going to sound crazy but... " I listened as he recounted what he'd been told. "Oh god! Bush is trying to kill us?!"
"Unfortunately, yes." sighed Billie.
"Man, I always knew he didn't like us, but I didn't think he would want us dead!"
"I know, it scared me too."
"Does Tre know?"
"Yeah, he already called."
"How'd he take it?"
"Pretty much the same as you." I laughed a bit at that, despite the terror of knowing an international Supervillan, sorry, 'influential political power' wanted us dead. Still, life goes on eh?
"Okay, hopefully see you soon Billie."
"Bye" I hung up.

I turned to the girl called Kirsty. "So, how long are you planning to keep us here?" she looked uncomfortable at my question. "Until we are told its safe to let you go." she sighed.
"But that could be years! What about our families? Our job?"
"Listen, I'm not in charge of this shitola, we didn't tell you before we took you coz we knew you wouldn't cooperate. We knew you'd be like this. I'm gonna give you 2 choices. Either your family will see you after we've taken care of Bush, or they'll see you at your funeral!" She snapped. That shut me up. I s'pose its better free later than dead now.
"How're you gonna take care of Bush?" I asked.
"That's not a problem. There's been an assassination order in the pipeline for Bush ever since the war in Iraq. This was just the clincher. Your song, Ha Ha You're Dead, is VERY applicable here. They should play it at the bastards funeral." she laughed. Even I smiled.
"Well then, Haha he's dead! The joke is over! Bush was an asshole! And now he's gone! As the white house is going down, Billie laughs and takes the crown! Ha ha he's dead, ha ha he's dead, ha ha he's deeeeeeeaaaaad!" I sang. That made her laugh so much. Y'know, I think I'm warming up to this kid.