I Love You, What Do I Have to Do to Prove It

Morning...School...No!

Billie's pov....

"Billie! Get up now!"
What the hell is that? Oh it's my outraged mother. Time to go back to sleep...
Slam! What the hell?
"Billie don't make me pull you out of this bed, I'm late."
"Fine, gosh, I'm up."
"Good, now there are somepancakes on the table, hurry before they get cold."
"Mom, some guy invented the microwave for some reason."
"Stop being smart with me, William Joeseph."
"Ugh, I hate being called that sorry excuse for a name."
"And you don't think "Billie Joe," isn't a sorry excuse for a name?"
(rolls eyes)
"Now get up, no more time for chit-chat."
"Ugh, I don't want to get up, not to that hell hole."
"Watch your language, young man, you're only 16 not 26, okay?"
"Whatever you say mother."
"Alright sweetie, I gotta go, bye darling."
"Bye."

I want to scream right, she knows I that school and everyone in it. The only two people that I don't hate are Mike and Tre, my two best friends in the planet. I finally got up and did my morning routine, then got dressed into a plain whte shirt, lose black skinny jeans, and my raggedy converse, but I still love them. I ran my hands my dryed blonde hair, brushed my teeth, and went downstairs. I dragged myself to the small average kitchen. The pancakes are right where mom left them. I'm not hungry, gee, I never was. I also noticed I didn't have someone to love in weeks, months, maybe years. Why do I care anyways? I already feel like I'm disapearing, ever since I was 10. My dad's gone forever, and that's the only person I want to talk to right now. Without noticing, I felt a small tear roll down my cheeck. I carelessly wiped it away and went outside.

I figured screw school, I'm going to Christie Road. The warm air circled around me, it was never cold in Rodeo. My feet dragged me to a place that I call home; as soon as I reached it, I sat on the empty, lonely tracks. No train has crossed in years, so I have nothing to worry about. I just sat there, taking every single detail of this place, carving it in my head. Then, I heard several steps, so much for a total moment of bliss. I just pretended like I didn't hear anyone. As the steps got closer, I heard the person sobbing, he or she must be having a bad day. Then, the now beautiful guy appeared in view, moving down the tracks, and sat, crying his eyes out. What should I do? I don't wanna bug him, but I gotta help him, he sure picked a good place to drown out all his emotions. I also noticed he had a messenger ag, he must've came from school, also that his hands were bloody. That's when my eyes widened, and found myself standing up and walking towards him. As I got closer, the sobing got louder I wanted to help this poor angel. I sat next to him, even if I didn't know him, I held him in my arms as he rested his head on my chest. I strocked his shoulders so I calm him down. I think that worked since the sobbing stopped and his preety hazel eyes met my plain green ones.

I asked him, "What happened, you look and seem extrememly hurt?" He replied, "Some guys beat me up pretty badly, cuz I'm just the new outcast." Awww poor guy, I know how that feels like, but I don't let those losers touch my face. I conffessed, "Well, um, I know how that feels like, but don't ever let them lay a finger on me. You have to learn too, so they would pay you some respect. Don't worry I have your back." He smiled considering the horrible state he was in. I asked, him, "What's your name?" He answered, "Frank," I introduced, "I'm Billie Joe." Then offered, "Do you wanna go to my house, so you can get cleaned up?" He nodded as I stood up, pulling him while I was at it.