Status: it's been months since I've added a chapter :| so sorry.. Im'a try finishing this :)

A Freshman Fairytale :)

INTRO :)

First off, we have Chessie Waters. The good friend and Miss Goody-goody. Freshman year starts and she falls for new kid Jake Roberts, the party animal with a good heart. After some chats over IM and a few stares in the hallway, he starts liking her too. But then Sophomore queen bee Shanaia Brown isn't liking the view. Does Shanaia have feelings for Jake?

Then we have Audrey Hampshiere. The money honey, the heart-throb and the one who plays hard-to-get. She's been labeled the slut, but deep inside, she just wants to be loved. She gets her feelings hurt, but she knows how to cope. She's the shoulder to cry on and the one with the best advice :). Over the summer, she grew close to the batch hottie, Dan Clover but then Dan had imperfections Audrey didn't like. Something that turns any respectable girl off. When school starts, Audrey stops liking Dan and Dan finds a girlfriend. Audrey has her eyes locked on the basketball team captain Zac Schnider. But then the new kid, Chris Wright is winning her over. He doesn't have the looks or the charm but he has a personality half the hotties in this world don't. Will Audrey let herself fall for Chris? or will she look for someone hotter to save her reputation?

Next, we have Ryan Clamp. The choreographer/performer/brainiac. He has the looks and the standards to get a girl, but then there's one problem. He's bi-sexual and he shows it. Though he denies it, it still comes out every now and then. He finds guys hot but he has his heart set for the rebel, Bix Heartfield. Only God knows what's soon to happen between the two.

Then we have Nikki Roland. The boy-crazy girl who knows everything bout the junior boys. She's always waiting in the hallways for the 3 juniors to pass and she'll just stare up at them awestruck. She knows their favorite foods, their hobbies and anything you can possibly think of about the boys. Her friends are starting to worry about her. Is it still a crush? or have the boys become her obsession?

Stella Chance on the other hand is someone who keeps to herself. She's fun to be around but don't cross the line because she can hurt you :]. She and Audrey used to be mortal enemies back in 8th grade. They did so much shit to each other but then they resolved it over time. Stella and Audrey are now really close to each other and it's as if nothing can break them apart :D.

Chris Wright's someone everyone likes to hang around with. Everyone loves his company. He has an awesome personality and is everyone's best friend. When he starts to get feelings for Audrey, it made him think. She's wearing Prada while he's in Converse. She gets to school in a Volvo and he gets there in a skateboard. When she's cruising in the Hamptons, he's walking the busy streets of Brooklyn thinking about how this princess can clash with someone like him. But does he have a clue about how Audrey's starting to feel for him?

She got kicked out of her prim-and-proper exclusive school for doing shit she never wants to talk about. Bix Heartfield is one bad girl. No one really knows what goes on inside Bix's mind. She always has this hint of mystery no one can decipher. She can be noisy-let me tell you that- but she can also be quiet just observing people's every move. Her straight face can be intimidating at times, but then if you get on her good side, the real Bix starts shining through more and more. She cusses more than the boys :)) and she can be slutty (in a fun way) when she's hyper :], but then again, no one knows whats going through Bix's mind.

Last, but not the least, we have Jake Roberts. The all around guy :). His crazy antics are enjoyed by everyone. He's charming and sweet and always seems to know more than the others.. Stella had a huge crush on him during first week. But Stella isn't the type that makes the moves. She'll never force someone she likes to like her back. But when she finds out that Chessie starts liking her guy, she doesn't know how to react. First, Dan, now this?! What will Stella do now?

so now that you know our main characters, let's start the ride :]
♠ ♠ ♠
I keep getting writer's block when ever I write here. I THINK that Jake's the last character..i dunno :))