Status: it's been months since I've added a chapter :| so sorry.. Im'a try finishing this :)

A Freshman Fairytale :)

Chapter 2

LOCATION: Audrey's house
DATE: August 16, 2009, Saturday

Chessie's POV
"Guys.. Jake isn't replying. I've been IM-ing Jake for over 3 minutes and he hasn't said a word back."
I was whining like a kid. Jake's starting to annoy me. It's rude how he's not replying :|
"Maybe he's just busy." Audrey called out. She was grabbing me a glass of water from the kitchen counter top.
"But it doesn't mean that he doesn't have time for me. Gosh. This is making me real uncomfortable."
"Guys! break time's over. C'mon double time!" Ryan was choreographing our dance for our school performance on Tuesday. My knees were all bruised up from the kneeling and sliding. Ryan was an intense dancer. But the dance was going great so I didn't really mind.
"okay. 5,6, 7,8!! left, right, turn and down!" Ryan was watching our every move. One mistake from any of us, and we start the dance from the top.
"Mitch! Wrong foot. Start again!!" I looked at Ryan sympathetically. My legs were giving up on me and doing the dance over again would make them worse. Mitch is making the whole thing a mess. She feels like she can dance so well but apparantly, she's effin the whole thing up. Once, when Ryan was gone, he assigned her as choreographer and when Ryan saw the moves she made, he scratched the whole thing and re-done it himself. :)) We were doing the girls part. Ryan made it so slutty :|. Nikki and Stella were having some trouble making it work but then Ryan didn't want to take it out of the dance. "Its the main attraction! There's no way I'm letting you guys take that out!" Damn. Ryan and his perfectionism

Audrey's POV
"okay! good work! you can take a break. Don't take too long though. We need to practice for the other dance." Ryan sat down on the step and drank some water. Chessie walked over to my laptop to see if Jake's replied to her. her worried look wasn't gonna come off unless he replied.. *ding!* an IM from Jake :). "Audreyy!! He replied! :D" She was smiling from ear to ear as she typed. Chessie's really lucky. A guy like Jake is someone every girl would want. I don't like him or anything, it's just that he has this certain charm that awes a girl. He gives Chessie love letters in little chocolate wrappers that contain the cheeziest (but also the cutest) love quotes :]. Even I can't help myself swooning. If I could find a guy like Jake, I'd probably be all smiles by now :). I hope I'd find a guy like him someday :) WHY THE HELL AM I EVEN THINKING OF THESE THINGS?! My conscience started kicking in. DON'T THINK OF THINGS LIKE THAT.. YOURE TOO YOUNG FOR THAT... My conscience somehow has a way of making me guilty. (Doesn't it always?) When I was 12, I would find myself crying in corners from thinking. My conscience always told me that I was wasting my childhood trying to get older. Which was true; But I didn't like reminding myself. When I was 12, I would make people guess my age and no one would ever get it right. I would always get 16 or 14 or 17 or anything like that :|. I found it flattering the way people thought I was a teenager and all but then as time went by, I realized that I was wasting my life trying to look hot and all. I also did things 12 year old kids normally wouldn't do. I smoked my first cigarette, I've lied about tons of stuff and a lot more shitty things.. I was scared. Scared of what's to come, scared of society and mostly scared of myself...

Stella's POV
Dancing is not my thing :| Ryan's making me do these steps I can barely even do :)). "Stella dear, youre not moving right.." Ryan points to my feet and shoves it to the left. "There you go! Once more! Cmon! 5,6,7,8!" At the count of 8, Audrey struts to the center strikes a pose and slides. She can dance, but then when there's a crowd, she tends to get stage fright. "Stella!!! Move!" I forgot my cue and apparantly, Senorita Ryan saw :|. "From the top my luvvies!" damnit. Here we go again [-(.

"I dont wanna." Audrey calls out. Ryan turns to her in shock and shoots her a dirty look "Well, I do." He tries to bring her down with his bossy attitude. "Listen, you ass wipe. Doesn't mean that youre the choreo, you get to push us around like robots. Youre under my roof and as long as you are, you go with my rules. okay?." He tries to keep his boastful face on but finally takes it in and just walks away. Audrey gets up and walks to the kitchen and comes out with a box of pizza and pitcher of water. "You guys hungry?" she opens up the box and the scent of bacon and cheese fills the air.
"Finally, we can eat!!" Nikki runs to us and grabs my hand to take a massive bite from my slice :)).. That's Nikki for ya!
♠ ♠ ♠
dad's home. finish this later/.