My Best Friends Daughter

Chpt. 5

We just left the theater about 10 minutes ago. The movie was so good but it was kinda scary. Shayde was scared shitless, she was practicly on top of Brian, he thought it was the funniest thing ever. It was fun. Anyways, we just drove into the drive way. We all got out of the car and headed towards the door. My dad was home cause his black SUV was parked in the garage. I walked inside to see some lady taking a sip of my dad's JD, sitting on my sofa. Me and Shayde looked at eachother like what the fuck. The lady got up and walked towards us with a cheesy smile upon her heavy made up face. "Hi, you must be Ivy, your dad has told me soo much about you. Im Luna", she said as she stuck her hand out for me to shake. I shook it hesitantly. Why was my dad telling her about me anyways? She was a light skinned brunette with long hair and blue/green eyes, about 5'6. She was pretty, I guess. "Daddy!" I yelled out. "Im in the kitchen baby", he yelled back. "I'll be back", I smiled fakishly. I went into the kitchen and walked over to my dad, who was cooking. "Hey baby, how was your day?" he asked as he kissed my forehead. "Umm, it was fine. Ehh, what is that Luna lady doing here?" I asked as I crossed my arms. "She's just a close friend hun, don't worry", "Hmph, how close", I mumbled under my breathe. "What was that?" he asked giving me the "eye". "Ehh, nothing daddy, im gonna go to sleep now ok", "Ok, I love you Ivy", "I love you too daddy", I said and I walked out. "Where you going?" Shayde asked me as she was sitting on the sofa next to the bimbo Luna. "Im going to bed now", I said to her and she got up following me. She was sleeping over for the night. "Goodnight Ivy, it was nice meeting you", Luna said. "Yeah, you too."
I closed the door behind me and stripped down to my bra and panties. I walked over to my dresser and took out a pair of short black sleeping shorts and a purple tank. I put em' on and jumped into bed. Shayde did the same and landed by my side. "So, who was that lady anyway?", she asked. "Oooh, she's just one of my dad's "close" friends", "Ahhh, I see. You know he's lieing, right? I mean come on now, did you see the way she was dressed. You don't come to a "close" friends house just to have a drink dresed like a harlot from one of your dad's videos", "I know, I know, but I don't want to jump to any conclousions yet. I mean, what if she is just a friend?", "Well, you never know.", "Yeah", I said as I yawned and snuggled my head against my pillow. "Night Shay", "Night V", and then, silence. I don't know, maybe she is just a friend of daddy but, I had a feeling about this woman. She seemed kinda...iffy. I hope daddy is right because I don't know what I'd do if she was his, ehhh, girlfriend. I hope not cause it's only been 2 years since mama died and I don't think it's time for him to start dating yet. Especially her. In my eyes, she looks like she's a gold digger. Im going to not think about it and just sleep. It's already 2 in the morning, ughh!

-The Next Morning-

I woke up from Shayde hitting me in the stomach. Gosh, I hate sleeping with her cause she always moves around. So, now that im fully awake, im going to go take a shower. I walk to the bathroom and turn on the shower. I took off my pj's and threw them in the hamper. Then, I jumped in the steamy shower and cleaned myself. --20 minutes later-- I walked into my room and looked in my closet for something to wear. I picked out a short but not to short jean skirt and a black Misfits tank. I got myself dressed and then put on my all black chucks. After all of that, I put on my eyeliner and my snakebites and was good to go. I walked out of my room and headed downstairs. Shayde was already down there cause I could hear her loud mouth. She was talking to Brian. "Morning V", Shayde said as she took a bite of her toast. "You mean good afternoon?" I said as I sat down next to her on the sofa. "Ehh, yeah what-ev". she said as she choked on her words. I just shook my head and laughed. "Hey Bri", I said as I smiled at him. "Hi V, what's up?", he asked as he smiled back. "Ehh, nothing much, just waiting for this chick to hurry up and get ready so we can leave", I said as I nudged Shayde in the arm. "Ok, ok, I'll go take a shower now!", she said a she got up to go and get herself ready. We all laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
hmmm, Ivy doesn't like daddy's new toy -gasps-
comments lovers!