My Best Friends Daughter

Chpt. 7

4 hours later--

I parked infront of Shayde's house and waited for her to get her stuff from out of the trunk. "Ok V, all set", she said as she walked towards the passenger window. "Kay, so I will call you tomorrow so we can finish that paper", I replied. "Alright, drive safe, love ya!", "I will, love you too", I told her and then I was on my way home. I was supposed to sleep over Shayde's house tonight, but I decided not to. I turned up the radio, which was playing Lips of Deceit, my fav song by the way. And then, my phone rang. I looked at the caller ID and it read Auntie Michi. I wasn't in the mood of talking on the phone right now, but I will call her later. She's probably just checking up on me. She does alot. She's moms twin sister. I love her alot. Anyways, I should call my dad real quick before he has a titi attack from me not calling. I picked up the phone and dialed his number. It went straight to voice mail. Weird. Well then, he must not be that worried, or, maybe he's in the studio again. Whatever, I have the house all to myself then, and I can walk around in my panties. I mean, I do when my dad is home sometimes but the guys are usually there so I hardly ever get to. But tonight, im going to take advantage.
So, I arrived at my house safe and sound. I parked my car infront of the garage, got my stuff out of the trunk and walked into the house. The lights were off and it was quiet. I put my bags on the living room floor and went into the kitchen. I turned the light on and got a juicey out of the fridge. I went to go and open the door for Bella, that is, until I heard noise coming from upstairs. I stopped in my place and turned around slowly, forgetting to open the door for my dog. I tip toed my way through the living room and up the stairs trying not to make a creek on the floor. Could there be a robber in my house?, I thought to myself. Nope, that was definitly not it. As I walked closer to my dad's room I heard a voice, a woman's voice, Luna's voice. I gasped. Oh no, this can not be happening. Uhh, but it is. I heard them both moaning and the bed was squeeking. Oh god! I gotta get out of here. I hurried down the stairs, not making any noise and walked out side with furry raging in my body. I walked down my steet, as late as it was and stopped to sit on the edge of the side walk.
Is he really having sex with that, that, that homewrecker. As I started thinking about it, which I was trying my best not to, tears started to form in my eyes. Is he not thinking about mom? Wait, I hope he wasn't, especially in his "position". Ikkk!, let me stop. As I wipped a tear streaming down my face, a bright light shone in my view. "Hello! can't you put your high beams on low?", I yelled out. The car drove slowly but very close to where I was sitting. "Asshole!", I said as I backed up a little bit. The car window rolled down and Brian popped his head out. "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you", he said as he smiled. I smiled back slightly. "You did, kinda", I replied. He got out of his car and sat down next to me. "What are you doing outside by yourself so late?", he said as he placed his hands together. "Your dad is home", "Yeah, I know but im not staying in there will that bitch is there with him", I huffed. "Oh, umm I didn't know that", he said as he scratched his head. I felt tears starting again. I tried to keep them from falling so Brian wouldn't see. But he did. "Awww, V don't cry, it'll be alright", he said as he put his arm around me. I skooched closer to him and rested my head on his shoulder. "Do you think it's to early for him?", I asked. "I don't know, it's all in his heart V", he relpied. I sighed. "Don't worry, you be alright", Brian said as he lifted my chin with his finger making me look at him dead in the eyes. I've never looked at him from this view point. He is just, very handsome. More than I have imagined. His skin and lips looked so soft. And then, that's when it happend. Our lips touched. A rush of adrenaline ran through my veins. Our tounges met as they skimmed eachother.I've never felt like this before. And thats when it hit me, I was making out with my father's best friend. I pulled away from his lips, breaking our kiss. "Uhh, oooh, im sorry V", "Ohh, no, no it was my fault Brian", I said as I got up brushing the dirt off from my pants. This was an akward moment. "Uhh, I have to go now", I said as I turned to face him. "Yeah, me too", "Bye", I slightly waved. "Bye V".
As I started walking towards my house, Brian drove off passing me by. I can't believe we just kissed, actually, made-out. I walked quietly to my room and closed the door behind me. I took my clothes off and put on my Jack Skellington pj's on. I layed down on my bed and place my hand on my lips, thinking about what had just happend. A slight smile lay upon my face the rest, of, the night. Goodnight.
♠ ♠ ♠
OMG!!! they kissed!
Brian did a no-no..
comments make me veeery happy!