Doctor Jones

“Heartbeats and kisses so sweet (AN:I wish)

“Heartbeats and kisses so sweet (AN:I wish) summertime love in the moonlight”(AN: this parts true)

“Which top do you think I should wear with these shorts?” Nat asked trying to chose what to wear that night for the entertainment.

“How should I know?” I asked pulling on my denim skirt and my blue and white striped T-shirt. “You know what me and fashion are like” I laughed as I walked out into the bathroom.
I came back into the room after washing and brushing my teeth when Nat said

“Oh Gr! Which top shall I wear?”

“If its any help, I like the brown one” I smiled.

“I was talking to myself, just shut up!” she answered.

“Well, how was I supposed to know?”

“Just shut up Lis! If I say Lis before a sentence then I’m talking to you okay, just shut up your annoying me!”

“Fine then!” I replied and I picked up the straightener’s and began sorting out my hair. I was almost done when Nat sulked.

“Can I have the straighteners?” I ignored her and continued straightening my hair.

“Oi fatty! Can I have the straighteners?” she repeated.

“Oh I’m sorry, are you speaking to me, its just that you didn’t say Lisa before the sentence” I smiled and continued doing my hair as I chuckled inside.

“Gr oh shut up Lis you are so annoying!! Just give me the straighteners” she yelled taking them from me.

“Fine I was almost done anyway” I said casually and walked out into the sitting area.

About half an hour later we were down in the hotel restaurant eating dinner and the argument had passed over, we finished eating and went upstairs to watch the entertainment it was a mow town tribute,they were pretty good, and the guy from by the pool was there.
Nat and I sat on our own and watched him while listening to the entertainment act, he seemed to like the music so we took some interest in it too. We sat and watched him for about an hour, and chuckled when he bopped his head to the music, and we all clapped whenever the band finished a half decent song. After the entertainment was finished we sat on a bench outside and watched him from out there the Majorcan moon was beautiful(AN:I know it’s the same moon all over the world it just looked more beautiful there) its magical light beam shone down on us as we watched the object of our desire walk around the complex, loads of other girls were looking at him too, cant really blame them, he was incredible. He soon walked past us with his family and headed to his apartment.

“Night” we called as he walked past.

“What? Oh um… night” He replied looking slightly bewildered. We giggled as he smiled and continued walking. Then soon decided to go to bed ourselves.