Doctor Jones

now the summer has gone you have to go back home

the next day stacey, dale, nat, me and some of staceys freinds olivia and ella met by the poolside and sat around eating ice creams.
"wonder where ellis is?" nat questioned.
"i dont know. do you fancy him or something? hes all you talked about since we met him"
stacey and I laughed at her face when i said this.
"No i dont! you know i like his brother the same as you!"
"oooh Lisa likes robbie!"stacey laughed.
"Oi shut it, hes hot"I said feeling quite embaressed.
"I can get him to talk to you"she said.
"how?" i asked.
"I'm 10, cute and annoying, it'll be easy."she smiled.
"ok" I laughed.
We sat around on the sun loungers for another half hour eating ice cream and laughing when Ellis and Stuart walked over with a new freind.
"hi guys, this is dan"Ellis said introducing his new freind.
"hey Ellis, Stu, Dan" everyone chorused.
"Hows Robbie?" I asked. stacey started to giggle.
"he's alright gay as ever"
We all laughed at ellis's coment.We finished our ice creams and dived into the pool, well, the boys dived. We just attempted, and failed miserably to copy them, and then we all hung around the pool a while waiting for Robbie ant his mate Nathan or Nat as he called himself to wake up so we could push them in.It was lunchtime and they still wernt awake so our gang wnet and ordered some chips.
"That gaylord is so lazy, its like 2:30 and hes still not up!"Ellis complained.
We all laughed at him.
"actually its 1:30"Informed him as i stood up and walked over to the pool.(what a stupid idea)
"Same diff" he laughed as went to push me in but i grabbed his wrist and draged him in too and Nat pushed him from behind before being pushed in herself by stacey. The other dived in after us and we had a bit of a splash fight when everyone stopped because we realised robbie was standing over the pool's edge.
"get him"Ellis wispered.
Everyone jumped out the pool in different areas and snuck around behind him and pushed him in. when he got his breath he turned around to see us all standing there laughing.
"Oh i am so gonna get you lot for that one" he laughed diving to the side of the pool and grabbing Ellis by the leg and pulling him in Stacey, Dale,Stu and dan dived in over him and me Nat and Oliva jumped back out of his reach.
He pulled himself outta the pool and went straight for olivia giving me and Nat a chance to run she went one way and i went the other as oliva went straight in the pool he went for nat next so him and Nat were wrestling trying to get each other in and laughing so i snuck behind them and they both "fell" in.
"Oh my god! you are so dead!" Robbie laughed.
I laughed to before i screamed and ran i clung on to a lamp post thing and he was trying to get me in. he eventually got me in and started to laugh when my mother went behind him and pushed him in then me and him had a splash fight. i looked up to where my mother was to see nat standinding behind her.
"Yeah go on nat!" i yelled and splash in she went. we all laughed and this went on for the remainder of the afternoon. when it had all finished we sat around talking.
"so um. when do you guys leave?"Ellis asked us,
"Oh not until saturday, you?"I smiled.
"wedenesday night"
"so tommorows you last night here?"
"yeah"
everyone went quiet it was like that awkward slience you get in a phone call when you have nothing left to say.