Doctor Jones

please come and see me again

The awkward silence didnt last for longer than about 10 minuettes so once that passed over we continued messing around by the pool for another hour or so.
"We'll see you later?" I asked ellis
"yeah, proberbly, but not until about 10-ish, were going somewhere else first, im not sure where" he replied.
"Oh okay, well see you at about 10-ish then" I smiled.
He smiled back but then ran to catch up with his parents and Robbie. The rest of us continued talking for a futher half hour before everyone left to get ready for the entertainment.
Nat and I got ready before meeting my parents and walking to a nearby resturant called "cast aways" for food, I didnt want to eat i wanted to go back to the hotel, but my parents made me have something so i just had some chips and a vanilla milkshake, Nat had her chicken nuggets and chips, like she did every night that we went to cast aways, and my brother had his sausage and chips, They both had like, a routine thing going on with what they ate, i found it a bit boring to eat the same thing everynight, but they were happy, so whatever.
We all finished our food and then walked back up to the hotel and stacey and olivia were waiting by the doors to greet us, we met up with them and the four of us went over to the computers i helped stacey make an acount on msn, then logged on to youtube and began listening to "here i stand- madina lake"
I was just listening to it when a soft male voice came from behind me.
"Whats that your listening too?" Said the voice.I looked behind me, It was Robbie, I smiled and turned around to talk to him.
"oh, its here i stand, by madina lake"
"Ahh thats what its called. i love this song i couldnt think of the name of it."
"Cool, i love this song too"
"You hang around with my brother dont you?? Ellis??"
"Yeah" I replied.
"I feel sorry for you" he laughed "Whats your name?"
"Lisa" I told him
"Ahh, he's told me about you"
I just smiled at him, I wasnt really sure what to say, by now stacey was just watching me and robbie speak.
"Well, um, see you" he said going back to sit with his freinds who were all sitting on the chairs behind the computers.
"Byee" I smiled and then turned to talk to stacey.
She was now laughing hysterically because i had started to go red.
"Why are you blushing?"She aksed.
"Im not!" I replied.
"Yeah you are"
"Okay i am, I wish hed come talk to us again, for longer than 10 seconds, he's so hot!" I laughed.
stacey laughed too, we whispered about him for a while and listened to some more music, but then our time on the computers ran out so we got up and went to get a drink. We both got a glass of coke then went back to the computers to fetch nat and olivia.
"Hey robbie, do you know where Ellis is?"I asked
"Yeah sure, hes in the arcade"He smiled.
"Kay thanks" I called as we walked away
"No prob" He waved and we all ran to the arcade to find Ellis, He and dan were both on the boxing machine.
"Hey guys, Where you been?? wanna go?""Ellis and Dan greeted us and we all took turns versing each other at boxing and air hockey.