Sequel: Supernova Love
Status: Active

Whatever Happened To Needing No One?

Chapter Thirteen

I was sprawled out on my stomach on Jonathan’s living room floor with my millions of books opened in front of me. Okay...so it was only four books, but it may as well have been millions because I was completely lost. I had an exam tomorrow and I had been seriously procrastinating. I wish studying was as easy to do as procrastinating. I suddenly got the feeling that I was being watched. I can feel you looking at me. I stated as I glanced at Jonathan. Sure enough, he was sitting on the couch with his feet up on the coffee table, remote in hand and his eyes fixated on me.

In all fairness, do you really expect me not to look when you're laying there like that? We had compromised on this. He would leave me alone and let me study but I had to be topless, so here I was...reading my anatomy and physiology notes in my bra.

Stop objectifying me.

I’ll objectify you if I want to.
He said with that smirk that I love so much. I shook my head and tried to get back to studying. I was going to have to come up with better study arrangements. I was way too easily distracted at home by Brent, and when I wasn’t at home I was here with Jonathan and I was even more easily distracted here. I hadn’t noticed Jonathan get up off the couch so I jumped slightly when I felt his rough hand trail down my spine from the base of my neck to right above my ass. I decided that maybe if I ignored him he would go away. That (of course) didn't work. He began placing kisses where his hand had just been, starting between my shoulder blades. His kisses stopped at my bra as he started working on the clasps.

Jonathan. I muttered as I rolled over in an attempt to stop him. He positioned himself on top of me as he began placing those kisses along my neck, down to my chest. Jon, I have to study.I said, hoping that I sounded more assertive than I felt.

You're the one who rolled over. He mumbled into my skin as his fingers trailed down my stomach to the waistband of his sweatpants that I was wearing.

What did I tell you when I got here?! I demanded.

I don't know. I probably wasn’t listening. he replied as he slid the sweatpants to my knees.

You tell me that you don't listen to me and then you expect to get lucky?!

Babe, how can you expect me to listen when you look so damn hot in my sweatpants?
I shook my head, trying to hide the smile that was forming on my lips.

I told you not to even think about touching me until I got at least three hours of studying done. I said sternly.

Three hours?! Are you kidding me?! He protested as he freed each of my legs from the pants. His lips connected with my neck in the one spot the he knows makes me cave every single time. I felt him grin as a moan escaped my lips, despite all my effort to fight it. At least this way you can get back to your studying without me bugging you. He stated matter of factly as he pulled his shirt over his head to expose his muscular upper body. If anyone had the perfect body...it was Jonathan. I thought as I ran my fingers lightly over his abs, barely touching him at all. This drove him crazy and I knew it. He pushed his hips hard against mine, letting a deep groan escape his throat. I reached for his belt buckle and began working on it. I got him free of it and pulled his zipper down, but apparently I wasn’t moving fast enough for him. He lost his remaining clothes and frantically pulled my panties off. He brought himself up over me, careful not to put too much weight on me, as his lips found mine for the first time since he began on his quest to getting laid. I gasped into our kiss as I felt him push himself into me. He smirked at me, knowing that at this point studying was the farthest thing from my mind.
- - -
As I, once again, was laying on Jonathan’s living room floor trying to study he was right there next to me. Actually, he was half on top of me. His head was resting on my lower back as he was watching the night’s hockey highlights. I loved this; being close with him like this. I really didn't care that it was taking a toll on my school work, I wouldn't trade this for anything. Babe? Jonathan asked as he muted the TV.

Hmm? I mumbled, not looking up my book. He moved himself so that he was looking into my eyes. I couldn't quite read the expression on his face and that made me a little nervous. Jonathan was one of those people that wore his emotions on his sleeve. Whatever he was feeling, you could tell. What’s wrong? I asked, sitting up slightly.

When are we going to talk about the idea of you moving in here? I sighed and rolled back onto my stomach, turning the page of my textbook over. The last thing I wanted to talk about was this.

Not right now. I answered.

Ryah.

What Jonathan?

I’m serious about this!
I knew he was serious. He had been serious about me moving in here since before I even knew that we were a couple. We had the same fight probably once every week about this. Why do you keep avoiding it? I sighed as I closed my book and sat up. I know you said that we needed to get used to the idea of us first, but I'm pretty sure we’ve got the whole us thing down. We've been together almost three months now.

Wow! We should probably be getting married soon, huh?
I said sarcastically, earning a glare from his beautiful brown eyes. Can we talk about this after exams please?

No! Because after your exams you’ll have another excuse. I want to know why you keep avoiding this.

I'm not avoiding it. I just..

It’s because of Seabrook, isn’t?
He said. I laughed bitterly as I got to my feet and began grabbing my books. Ryah! Jonathan called as I began leaving the living room. I turned around as his hand grabbed my arm.

No, Jonathan! The reason I am not ready to move in with you is because of YOU! He stared at me, clueless. You don't get it, do you? he shrugged. I am not going to move in with you because I know the only reason you want me here is so I'm not living with Brent. You are driving me crazy! I almost want to move in with you just so you stop being a jealous maniac. I'm sick of it! You need to stop this. I said as I turned for the door.

Where are you going?

Home.
I told him as I opened the front door.

Ry, that's not the reason I want you to move in with me.

Whatever, Jon.

At least let me drive you home.

I’m good. I could use the walk. I’ll talk to you tomorrow.
I told him as I stepped out the door.

Ryah don't leave like this!
♠ ♠ ♠
comments would be fantastic =]

am i over do-ing the whole jealous boyfriend thing?