Sequel: Supernova Love
Status: Active

Whatever Happened To Needing No One?

Chapter Twenty Two

Jonathan got up off the bed, made his way to the other side of the room and flicked the light on. I pushed my face into my hands as the sudden amount of light was blinding my eyes that were sore from crying. How is a break going to be good for us?! He questioned as he made his way to the bed again.

Don't you think that there's something wrong if we've been living together for a month and you're already sick of me being there?

I am not sick of you being there!
He exclaimed. Jesus, Ryah! I didn't mean that! I was just frustrated! I woke up, I was tired, I was grumpy and I took it out on you. I'm sorry! I am sorry. He stated again.

I don't know, Jon. I just need some time.

What the hell do you need time for?!

I'm not ready for this!
I shouted. You pushed me into living with you because you didn't want me living with Brent! You didn't want me there with you because you want to be around me. You just wanted me close by to keep an eye on me!

Is that what you think?!
Jonathan questioned.

YES!

Well then I guess this break is a good idea then.
He stated bitterly as he stood up from the bed. I didn't want you to move in with me because of Seabs. I wanted you to move in with me for us. But if you really think that lowly of me then fine. Take your fucking break. Take forever for all I care. With that he stormed out of the bedroom and left me sitting there. I hugged my knees into my chest and rested my chin on them. I heard muffled talking and I knew that Brent was out there doing damage control. I heard Jon raise his voice and immediately after I heard Brent do the same. I then distinctively heard a ’fuck this’ and then the front door slammed.
- - -
The door to my bedroom burst opened and the lights were flicked on. I groaned and pulled the blankets over my head to shield my eyes. Get up. Brent’s voiced boomed. I groaned again but didn't come out from under my blankets. Ryah! Get up! He exclaimed as he pulled the blanket off of me.

Leave me alone!

You have been in bed for two days!

So?! Turn the damn light off Brent!
I rolled away from the sympathetic, concerned look on Brent’s face.

Ryah you need to fix this. He stated.

I don't need to fix anything.

Really?! So this is normal, is it?
When I didn't answer the bed shifted as he sat next to me. Ry...you guys had a fight. It was bound to happen. If every couple broke up when they had a fight then everyone would be single.

Yah and then the world would be a happier place.
I told him, fully believing that statement.

You guys are ridiculous! The both of you are insane. You love each other! You love each other. He repeated for effect. I don't get why you guys are blowing this so far out of proportions. I mean...do you even remember why you guys are fighting? I glared at Brent. This was not what I wanted to talk about right now.

I do, thank you very much. Now if you're finished you can leave the same way you came in.

Is this worth it?
He asked. The both of you are miserable! Why can’t you just forgive him for whatever it was that he said?

If he’s so miserable why hasn’t he tried to fix this?
I questioned as I could feel the anger rising. If he’s so miserable where the fuck has he been these past two days? Because he sure as hell hasn’t been here. He hasn’t even called me, Brent! For someone who fucking loves me he's pretty damn quick to just let go. You're working harder to fix this relationship and you're not even in it!

He’s trying to give you space.
Brent stated. I've never seen him like this. He’s completely lost without you! It was funny at first and the guys chirped him about it for a while but he's a wreck. I glanced up at Brent from the corner of my pillow that I was playing with. My heart sank at the thought of Jonathan being upset. Whenever anything was bothering him it ate away at me until I made it better. Just the thought of him sitting at home alone and miserable broke my heart. This is all new to him Ry. Brent stated. Just give him a chance.

Thank you.
I muttered as I threw my arms around Brent and squeezed him tight. I got out of bed and hurried out of the bedroom. Watch my babies! I called back to Brent, referring to Sam and Roxie.

Tell Tazer that he owes me!

I stood outside of the apartment door for a moment before I went inside. I wasn’t sure if I should call it Jon’s or our’s anymore. I took a deep breath and opened the door, stepping in. I walked through the apartment, past the living room. When I couldn't find him I made my way down the hallway towards the bedroom. Jonny? I stopped dead in my tracks as I heard the female voice call from the bedroom. I heard light footsteps and then I was face to face with her. Hi. She muttered. I stood there in complete shock. She was the total opposite of me. She was tall; probably 5’9 with legs that guys dream about. She had long, flowing, wavy red hair and her striking dark eyes were staring back at me questioningly. Behind me the front door opened and I heard Jonathan come in.

Carrie! His deep voice boomed and I turned around slowly. Carrie the Chinese place was.. He trailed off as he saw me standing there. His eyes went from me to this Carrie and then back to me. Ry! He exclaimed.

Fuck you Jon. I spat as I stormed through the apartment towards the door.

Ryah! He shouted as his hand shot out, grabbing a hold of my elbow.

Don't touch me! I yelled as I pulled myself from his grasp. Forget I was ever here! I gave him an added shove and then stormed out of the apartment with my heart pounding in my ears.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry this chapter was a little short, but it was necessary in order to get where i want to go with this =]
next update wont take as long i promise!!!

commmmentttt!!!!
i love them.