Status: Completed, two shot.

On the Run

Twelve Years Old

My eyes fluttered open, looking at an unfamiliar house, and unfamiliar place, and now an unfamiliar person laying beside me, naked.

I groaned, closing my eyes again. A hangover struck over me with no other intent than to make me miserable for breaking the law. I’m underage for drinking and have a hangover, not to mention the bong on the nightstand was staring me straight in the eye.

I stared back, looking at the extravagant red shapes popping out. I stared inside the bowl, remains of weed blowing around from my breath. It’s not that bad, but it’s still illegal.

I pulled my clothes on without hesitation. Great, my sock is missing.

“Where is it?” I mumbled.

“Where’s what?” I turned, immediately shocked at a girl’s voice. She looked up at me, the sheets no longer covering her top half. I shielded my eyes and looked to the other side.

“Um, my sock, I’m going out… to get us coffee.”

“Oh,” she giggled, “It’s over there. Can you get me tea instead, I’m too young to start drinking coffee.”

“Right, right…” I ran my fingers through my hair again. “How old are you again?”

“Twelve,” she giggled. Twelve?!

“Um, okay, why would you have sex? You’re twelve.”

“You… you told me you loved me. Last night remember? Chris brought you up here. Remember?” I could hear her voice crack as she said it.

“Don’t cry, um, I’ll go get the coffee now,” I went out her back door. Really, twelve? Out of all the horny seventeen-year-old girls, I slept with a twelve year old.

“I’m calling the cops on you, boy!” I heard. A shotgun rang and I sprinted, taking off. So I got drunk, smoked weed, and had sex with a twelve year old that has an angry father.

I ran faster, sirens ringing in my ears. As soon as I made it to my house, I ran to the bathroom. Hot water might help calm me, or might worsen things. I pulled my clothes off and stepped in, running my fingers through my hair, now wet.


I am on the run.
♠ ♠ ♠
Be happy, I made it into a story rather than a one-shot. ::XD:
Sorry the updates are coming so slow, guys.